𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐩

power over me | Dermot Kennedy

❝you got that power over me, my my
everything i hold dear resides in those eyes❞

"And what isn't"

She pauses, eyeing him sharply. His proximity did not scare her – no – instead it seemed to spark a roaring fire within her. She studied him carefully, noting the slight signs of smugness and arrogance, the way his lilac eyes remained solely on her, watching her every move.

"Every rumour has truth within it kepus", she said coolly. "I have navigated through whispers and shadows before I even learned to walk in this life". She spared him an icy glance, noting the way his fascination only seemed to increase with those words.

He tilted his head slightly, "Have you know?" he hummed condescendingly.

"Mayhap, not as much as you," she conceded, a triumphant smirk pulling at her lips. "After all, it's said that the sheep of the Vale recognize you on sight, uncle. A testament, perhaps, to the amount of time you spend amongst them, seeking counsel or... should we assume, kindred spirits?"

He recoiled angrily, glaring harshly down at her. Drogon, sensing her amusement and his mix of satisfaction, curiosity and fury, pulled his head up once more, focusing completely on them.

Daenerys got up smoothly, offering him a sly smirk, "perhaps I will meet you at Driftmark kepus".

With that said she moved forward, head held high as she completely ignored his sharp stare, holding emotions she would not care to admit.

Let it be known that Daenerys was frustrated

Both her brothers were throwing longing glances at entirely different things. One, at the skies and the other, a goblet of rich red wine.

Heleana was standing next to her, glancing dreamily at nothing in particular. She hummed swaying on her feet – reminiscent of the way Aegon would when he gorged on too much Arbour gold.