1

In the early hours, Northshore's parking lot was packed with life from conner to conner everybody separated in their little click the 'Plastics' were sitting at the top of the staircase leading to the entrance of the building conversating, The band geeks were in their own little spot on the grass geeking over instruments and video games. I'm sure you get the point

Everybody's attention shifts when a motorcycle motor roars through the parking lot doing a few tricks on the Bike people cheer after a few more minutes of the show the biker stops parking the bike taking off their helmet and revealing a female with locs as people start to crowd her.

Aaron Samuels and the 'Plastics' were the only ones who stayed in their spots "Tsk show off" Aaron said before storming off 

"Whoa Y/n great entrance as always," Kevin said as the two did their handshake "Thanks Kev did you get some pictures?" The biker now Identified as Y/n asked "You know it man the ladies are gonna love these" Kevin said as he showed the girl the photos   

"That shit fire send 'em to me?" Y/n asked as Kevin nodded his head "yea sure" Kevin nods as people push passed him to talk to Y/n. 

"Y/n sick tricks"

"Are you joining the football team this year?"

"where's the rest of your group?"

"I love you so much Y/n" A girl yelled from the back of the swarm "I love you to baby" Y/n said getting off her motorcycle pushing through people but they continued to follow. 

"Guys come on It's to early for all this I appreciate you for supporting me and my group but please let me enjoy my first day. Okay?" As Y/n said this the swarm dispersed leaving Kevin standing looking ruffed up.

"You good man?" Y/n asked "Yea more than good I was squished between to chicks at once" Kevin said smiling. "Your a big ass pervert man" Y/n said shaking her head smiling. "I guess" He said not denying the fact "But somebody asked a good question where's your group"

"At the crib they'll be here tomorrow tho" Y/n said as the duo walked up the staircase Kevin nodded "Hi Y/n" Karen said stopping the duo "Hey baby how are you?" Y/n said as Karen pulled her into a hug "Good, I liked your tricks you were doing" Karen said still hugging the girl. "Thank you I appreciate it" 

"Your just going to hog her all to your self huh?" Regina said as Karen pulled away from the girl smiling sheepishly at her girlfriends. The remaining two out of the three hugged Y/n as people watched from afar. 

"Move bitch" they heard turning their heads to see a girl get knocked to the floor as a chubby girl stormed off in irritation. "I got it" Y/n said as she rushed over to the girl helping her up.

"You okay" Y/n asked as the girl nodded "Except for my self-esteem I'm good" The girl said as she dusted her self off "I'm Cady Heron" Cady said sticking her hand out for a shake which the taller girl does "Y/n" Before anyone can say anything the bell rings "I'll see you around Cady" Y/n said running off to meet up with Kevin seeing as the 'Plastics' already left.