2

I walk into my A.P Calculus class seeing Kevin sitting in a seat next to an empty seat 
"What's up Kev," I said dapping him up before I could sit down somebody bumped into me I looked back and saw Aaron in the previously empty seat "Seat's taken," He said with a smirk. 

"Imma whoop your ass bro on my mama," I said nodding but Kevin shook his head telling me it was not worth it "You're so lucky" I said seating in the only open seat which was in front of Cady with a huff.

"You okay" She asked making me nod as the teacher walked in.

"Welcome to A.P. Calculus. Congratulations. You know more math than 85% of Americans. But you will not rest on your laurels this year. I plan to push you. So let's get started. Chapter One, 'Limits and Their Properties.' What the heck are limits, you say? If I write out the equation 'The limit as x approaches two of [x + 1]'" The teacher said writing on the board.

"the function is what we're taking the limit of." The girl behind me says catching the teacher off guard "I don't expect you to know how to do this yet." the teacher writes another problem on the board "The limit equals three." She answered again

"That's right." The teacher said erasing the equation "Let's try another one. Find the value of k for which the following limit exists." She said putting the third equation on the board.

"K equals negative three." The girl said answering the question for a third time "Damn, girl!" A Kevin said yelling in the back yelled.

"You trynna make everybody else feel dumb?" I said turning around looking at her. "No, I... I'm not trying to. It's just, uh, happening." She said making me nod my head "Ight I get it challenge accepted" I said turning back around.

♪ When I was nine ♪

♪ I fell in love ♪

♪ This Peace Corps guy ♪

♪ I waited hours Inside his tent with flowers ♪

♪ Which made him laugh Which made me cry ♪

♪ By 13 I gave up trying ♪

♪ I decided I would be A mathematician ♪

♪ 'Cause math is real ♪

♪ I memorized a lot of pi ♪

♪ Because addition And subtraction and division ♪

♪ Would never make me feel So stupid with love ♪

♪ I didn't get it ♪

♪ I didn't get it, somehow ♪

♪ Smart with math But stupid with love ♪

♪ I didn't get it I didn't get it till now ♪

♪ Mm, mm, mm ♪

♪ So thank you, math For being there ♪

♪ To bring me joy ♪

♪ And thank you, math ♪

♪ 'Cause now you've brought me This cute girl ♪

♪ she's like someone from TV ♪

♪ she's like that girl Who gives out roses To those women ♪

I picked up Cady's pencil giving it back to her after she dropped it on the floor.

♪ her clothes, her grooming ♪

♪ And she's a foot away from me ♪

♪ With swoopy hair And shiny eyes That I could swim in ♪

♪ she's live and in the room! ♪

♪ And I'm stupid with love I want to get it ♪

[group vocalizing] ♪ I want to get it, but how? ♪

♪ Smart with math But stupid with love ♪

♪ I want to get it I didn't get it till now ♪

After class me and Kevin walked out of the school. "I'm telling you man she's crazy she sniffed the pencil you gave her" Kevin said waving his hands around "Sniffed!!" He said again "She did not sniff the pencil" I told him shaking my head making him sigh out of frustration "She did!!" 

I ignored him as I look around the lot spotting Cady already looking at me so I waved at her but she turned away "And now she stalking you" Kevin said pulling my atteion back to him making me roll my eyes "You're delusional Kev" 

as we get to where the parking lot meets the grass we stop but Cady keeps walking I spot a bus coming so I pulled her back. she tripped falling on to me. "What's that twice in one day?" I teased as she let out a strange laugh. A car honks 

"Cady!" A woman said poking her head out of the window Cady bolts up rushing over to the car mumbling incoherent words. Kevin pulls me up.

"She has a crush on you" he said making me shrug " I'm gorgeous who wouldn't" I said making him push me "gorgeous? yea right they made the ugly duckling about you" He said pushing me lightly as we play fought. 

"You coming over today?" He nodded "You gon ride with me or what?" 

"Yea but lemme drive this time?" he said begging "Hell nah nigga only person I'll let drive is my bitch and that is not you" I said as he gave me a suggestive look "Ew hell nah wit yo gay ass" I said as he started laughing. 

We got on the bike with him on the back "You get to touchy Imma tell man man" I said as I started the bike driving home.

After a 20 minute ride we finally made it to the house. I opened the door getting jumped on by king "Get your big ass off me bro" I said shoving him off of me wiping his saliva off me. He seat down as Kevin went to pet him  

"Where everybody at" Kevin asked making me shrug going to the Game room. 

"NOo bro it's not your fucking turn" I heard as soon as I opened the door seeing Man man and baby tussling on the couch "You had this shit all day bro lemme play" Baby said counting to grab the controller from him "Yall act like little ass kids" I said making them stop.

Man man hopped over the couch pulling Kevin into a hug kissing his lips which Kevin reciprocated. "EW yall niggas so gay" Baby said as she started up her game as Man man shrug "You can't even keep a nigga" He said making me laugh "Y/n shut yo lonely ass up" baby said mean mugging me "By choice" I pointed out "Everybody want me" 

The rest of the group came downstairs as we all played games for a good hour Man man and Kevin where cuddled up the whole time. "Imma head to bed make sure yall good fa tomorrow." I said making them nod as I headed up to my room "King come on" I said as king ran up the staircase jumping on my bed. I laughed going to shower, after my shower I do my face routine before laying down texting the 'plastics' before heading to bed.

"King lick my foot one more time Imma kick yo ass off this bitch"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope yall enjoyed and please if you have any ideas or tips let me know. this was not proofread at all so mistake are probably in there somewhere.