4

"Wow," Cady expressed as we walked through the front door. "That was my first reaction too," Kev said as he and Man Man got comfortable on the couch with the others. "Yall can sit or sum imma get the stuff." They nodded making their way towards the living room.

I go upstairs grabbing different game cards and a bag of weed. king was in my bed laid up like he paid bills. "Get your fat-headed ass up" He looked up at me grunting putting his head back on the bed making me roll my eyes. "But you never trynna fight" 

I go back downstairs seeing everybody talking. "Finally you took forever," Baby said snatching the bag of weed from my hand "Stop snatching shit, ugly ass." I snatched it back sitting between Karen and Regina. 

"Yall smoke?" I asked rolling up the first blunt everybody nodded except Cady. We passed the blunt a few times before I started feeling the high start to wave down on me. "Let's play uno," Duke said hitting the blunt as everyone nodded.

I shuffled the cards passing them out to everyone Nini stood up "Wait I gotta go get the liquor."  she left leaving Cady confused "Liquor?" Karen nodded her head "Yea every time you draw you take a shot it's really fun" Nini came back with two bottles and shot glasses. One for each of us.

"Cady were you gonna do the shots to or no?" She asked placing the things on the table "Sure" Cady replied as we started the game.

4 threw his card down on the table pointing at Man Man "Draw 4 bitch ass nigga" He smacked his teeth "You a whole bitch bro" He threw down his shots drawing his cards.

The game went on for a good hour and everybody was drunk Cady being the most out of it and me being the least.

"You good love?" I asked putting my hand on her forehead all she did was giggle I smiled at her ignoring the eyes that stared into me. 

"Y/n come on I wanna do body shots" Baby said pulling me out of my seat "Lay down" she said as I laid on the floor she pulled up my shirt putting salt on my stomach and a lime wedge in my mouth. I felt like a pig on thanksgiving being put on display as eyes watched me.

She took a shot of tequila licking the salt off my stomach before taking the lime wedge out of her mouth as my friends cheered. She helped me stand up fixing my shirt. "Damn daddy" Kevin voiced making me laugh "Your so weird nigga"

I sat back down as everyone continued their drunken activates Regina and Gretchen were making out, Cady was spiraled on the floor sleep, Kevin and Man man were cuddled up etc.

Karen sits in my lap putting her head on my shoulder. "You good pretty?" she whined shaking her head no "you sleepy?" she nodded saying yes I stood up with her in my arms Gretchen and Regina stood up to following me upstairs to my bedroom.

"King off" I said as he grumbled laying on his bed on the floor. I put Karen on the bed grabbing clothes they could wear. "Yall can change into these imma go get everybody else situated" I said heading back down stairs.

"Yall gon be fucked up in the morning" I said making everybody go to their rooms. I picked Cady up bringing her to a empty room leaving the door open just incase. I fixed up the living room a bit before going back upstairs seeing the trio cuddled up in my bed I grab my clothes and head to my restroom to take a quick 15 minute shower.

After I did my routine and everything I laid on the couch in my room and started nodding off a little. "Y/nn" I hummed meting Regina's eyes "Come lay with us" I shook my head going to deny the request "I wasn't asking" She said stern making me nod as I laid in the empty spot between the Karen and Gretchen as soon as I got comfortable The two bodies clung to me like Kola's. 

"Better?" She asked messing with my hand. "Yea" I said kissing her knuckles listening to how her breathing evened out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope yall enjoyed and please if you have any ideas or tips let me know. If it's bad let me know I'm open to all types of criticism. Filler chapter ig drama and angst is coming up soon I don't want yall to get bored. bye have a goodnight