3

"PULL OVER,"  the police said through the loudspeaker as they cashed behind us. "We do this shit every week wit them mane when they gon stop," Duke said his accent peeking through "Ion know mane but split up we gon meet at the school" They nodded taking different turns confusing the two police cars.

"That shit was lit as fuck," Man Man said as he and Kev got off his bike "Can yall ever drive normal?" Kevin asked fixing his hair

"With the gang? No way" Duke said making us laugh. "come on we gotta get our shit" Baby said as we walked two the entrance of the school.

"Hey Y/n" A girl said stopping me "What's up?" She looked down before meeting my eyes again "Here you go" she said handing me a paper walking off as my eyes traveled down her backside. "You drooling like a dog nigga" Ni said making everybody laugh as I opened the note . 

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Call me ;) 

I nodded showing my friends "Ohhh get you sum Y/n" Duke said dapping me up as we kept walking.

"Imma catch up wit yall later" They nodded as I walked over to the 'Plastics' who were all decked out in their pink outfits by the lockers.

"How yall doin'" Regina had her hands on her hips "Who was that girl?" I shrugged "Sum girl ion know her" she rolled her eyes "I came all the way over here and you interrogating me where's the love?" I said opeing my arms. Karen was the first one to act placing herself into my arms. 

"This why she's my favorite" I said sticking my tongue out at the two girls making them roll their eyes. "Imma laugh when them hoes get stuck" Karen laughed letting me go as Gretchen switches places with her.  

"Come on" I said after Gretchen moves out of the hug gesturing towards Regina but she doesn't budge "Welp I guess you not fucking with the kid anymore. You see when I was young, no one loved me and I thoug-" I stopped when I felt Regina hugging me "Your so fucking dramatic" she said as I laughed. 

The bell rings as we break apart. "Imma see yall later" I said. Karen blows a kiss at me which I caught putting it on my heart walking away.

I walked into my homeroom class sitting in the very back. I zoned out of the class so I don't remember shit. 

I walked into French class as soon as I walked in Janis stopped laughing an went quiet as I sat down making me roll my eyes "Hey Y/n" 

"Hey cady" I said keeping my eyes on Janis "Your gonna have to talk to me eventually" she shrugged as the teacher walked in 

"Bonjour la classe, alors aujourd'hui..." I don't know why Janis hates me at first we were cool in middle school we were even dating at on point but one day she kinda just stopped talking to me and started giving me the cold shoulder. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder looking up seeing all eyes on me. "ah bienvenue à nouveau Y/n pendant que vous rêvassiez nous apprenions aimeriez-vous nous rejoindre?" She said making me roll my eyes as she continued the lesson. 

I get to the lunch room sitting next to the 'Plastics' seeing Cady sitting next to them "what's up yall" I said sitting next to Karen getting diffrent variations of hey's from the girls. "Y/n can we have a sleepover?" Karen asked as the girls kept on with their conversations "When?" she paused thinking "Today"  

"Sure love" Regina pulls me out of my seat "I want cheese fries" she said making me follow her to the lunch line which she skips. "Karen wants to have a sleepover tonight" I said as she passes me the tray making me hold it. "Great will be over at 7" 

"No you can't like her" Gretchen says mean mugging Cady "she's single" Cady states "Who's single?" Regina asked as we both sat down "Y-" Gretchen covers Karen's mouth shaking her head as me and Regina looked confused "Hey Cady" Aaron said walking over making me roll my eyes.

"Hi Aaron" he put on this ugly ass smolder look making me cringe "I wanted to know if you'd be free to hang out with me tonight" Regina looks up from her phone "What is with all these Randoms coming up to the table" Aaron dropped his smile or whatever you wanna call it. 

"Random Regina I'm hurt we use to be so close" He put his hand over where most peoples hearts would be "Keyword 'use'" she said as she  waved him off making him scoff 

"Just let me know cady" he said as he walked off. "Aaron Samuels is not a friend he is a foe remember that" Regina said as the girls nodded along. 

"Cady if you want you can come over to my crib tonight" she nodded smiling I felt eyes burning through my head but I chose to ignore them focusing on the gorgeous smile she had and how her eyes sparkled. 

What the fuck?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope yall enjoyed and please if you have any ideas or tips let me know. this was not proofread at all so mistake are probably in there somewhere. the chapters should get longer as time goes on I just through this out because its been a min.