ଝ C⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨p⃨e⃨r⃨ O⃨n⃨e⃨ ଝ

༇✽༻
A new place to learn, a new lifestyle to suffer from.

Looking down at my unisex bag against my waist along with it hanging around my right shoulder as I looked at the large building in front of my sight, the school I was going in.

•I took a bite of my pocky while I studied the surroundings, the nervous feeling is already coming into control sadly

I took a bite of my pocky while I studied the surroundings, the nervous feeling is already coming into control sadly. Long story short, my father went to get a new job for the odd reason which caused him to drive a bit further from the house or should I say, the old house. It took a long time and my family thought it better to live somewhere near so that father wouldn't be late for his work most of the time. They didn't even think about my school, just went along as if that I would accept going to a new one and yada yada but they ARE wrong. Welp, I didn't have a choice so—-
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*
Nobody's POV
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*
"ah-" Y/N felt a poke against their head, came along a paper airplane fell on the ground near their black boot.

"Great, just what I needed. Just coming in the hallway to be hit by that."

Y/N mumble under their breath, giving a sarcastic vibe but continue walking forward and looking around.

•Is that a fox chewing a book- why is he staring at the ceiling and drooling-? Is that a snake with suit-looking clothing?! Awh, the cloud female looked pretty

Is that a fox chewing a book- why is he staring at the ceiling and drooling-? Is that a snake with suit-looking clothing?! Awh, the cloud female looked pretty... so many strange students here..- is that mean the teachers are too?

Then Y/N stood still as if something came to mind, her classes. They remembered from the schedule that they had math and the number sign so they continued in the hallway. Times fly as they were finally at the door, taking a deep breath before raising to the door knob then opening it. At first, they thought they saw a whole Christmas tree that was fully dark chocolate color but then it was turned around to reveal a teacher figure. With pointy horns and cat appearance sort of.

•The spinning part didn't happen, just wanted to add that••┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•Y/N POV: •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•oh gosh- that scared me for a second there

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•
Y/N POV:
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
oh gosh- that scared me for a second there.- I looked around the classroom and felt nobody including the teacher didn't notice me which I'm glad about honestly. There were some students I recognized from the hallway.. the rest are new to my sight. I walked around to find my seat, found it then sat there.

I took a chocolate pocky stick out of the box that was in my pocket and approached it to my mouth. A shadow appeared on my deck, causing my curiosity to look up and see a figure or should I say. A student.

.

.

.

To be continued, who is the student??? (IM SO SORRY THAT IT SHORT-)