✰ C⃨h⃨a⃨p⃨t⃨e⃨r⃨ T⃨w⃨o⃨ ✰

"Well look at that! A new student I see or more like a new target for the cats."
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。
The unknown student said in a mocking tone and with an evil grin. It was seen to be a male, having horns like Y/N and then long white hair that had a little ponytail at the bottom. Y/N would've thought he was one of those bullies based on his first appearance.

"Oi, Oliver! What ya doing over there!?"

Another voice joined in which sounded like a female, making both Y/N and the student that called "Oliver" look where the sound was coming from but the difference was that he knew that voice.

"Relax Zip, I'm just intruding my handsome self to this fellow."

He answered back, half was lying but Y/N chose to ignore Oliver and looked over to the other one.

Do they.. look like a boy? Wait but their voice sounds like a female- hah??

"Oh! A new ra- I mean student? Well, it was unwelcome to see you here! But besides that. Oliver, we got another meeting in our group just to let you know."

"Zip" left off to a different area of the classroom rather quickly, going toward another student that Y/N didn't know of but they knew Zip, Oliver and that person were all the negative students.

"Suck.. but there is always next for next time. Oh and just to let you know, I was the one who threw that airplane."

Oliver chuckles like someone would when they see a person they dislike/hate get hit, turning away before walking out of sight and leaving Y/N already frustrated about those boys. It would be a waste of time to have annoying thoughts about them when they just met so Y/N distracted themselves for the time being.

Y/N POV

There was a sign on the wall that possibly could be the rule or suggestion for the classroom. I halfway closed my eyes to try to see what it said.

Does this teacher have bad spelling or grammar?..- ehh- it doesn't matter. I still have those small Oreos in my bag so I guess I could give them to her.

"Hey, uh- new friend?"

I immediately turned my attention to the voice I just heard, thinking it was another bully teasing me or such but turned out to be a female who seemed pretty nice enough in my point of view. She seemed awkward about what going on right now. I mean she did call me, 'new friend' so I'm guessing she doesn't want to sound dry and use that instead.

"Hello there."

"I'm amused you're new here, right? Just checking in if you're bothered about the question, sorry..-"

I give a nod before speaking again

"Yes, I am, and no need for that."

"Very nice to meet you here! And I was here to uh- Well would you like me to introduce our classmates so you can be familiar with anyone here? Besides..- you are going to see us every day."