𒀭 C⃨h⃨a⃨t⃨p⃨e⃨r⃨ T⃨h⃨r⃨e⃨e⃨ 𒀭

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊
𖤐

Like everyone would say, doing new and unusual things helps you learn something

Like everyone would say, doing new and unusual things helps you learn something. It might help you find your light such as your future. People cooked for living, read for learning but my favorite would be art. Art can be anything, your comfort, creativity, etc! However, let's push all of that aside and see how our dear little star is doing.

Y/N found themselves in a new classroom known as the 'art class' They were good at a subject like that, well depending on what they had to do in work though. They also noted that the art teacher is named, 'Miss Sasha'  (or an art oc since she still unknown) and she is pretty nice!
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

 They also noted that the art teacher is named, 'Miss Sasha'  (or an art oc since she still unknown) and she is pretty nice! *┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*
Possibly the nicest adult in the school in Y/N's thought but who knows? They have to wait till the end. The class was assigned to do a project about the planet and not just our earth, all of it! Including made up ones-

To put it simply as it looks like. First, you would be handed a white ball that used to let you paint/draw. After creating how you wanted with your planet, Miss Sasha will take the lead by attaching a string connected to the little hanger thingy then let it have its freedom in the air! Using the string and putting it on the ceiling then tada!! I didn't make it sound exciting, did I?

The students can make their own decisions about the planets, original or not. However, most students choose to use the natural ones because either they don't have the paper brain for it or they just want to get over it and not waste their time. What are Y/N doing, you may ask? Well, they're making their own, of course!

You were a fan of pixel..- gameplay or artwork, you have loved it since you were a young child. As you guess! Yes, she gonna make a pixel planet because again, why the paper not?