while everyone else is out killing a bitch

It was early in the morning, way too early... No one would be able to see it...

En thought this as he went to the roof for about 2 hours.
.
.
.

Once he was done, En made his way back to his bedroom... Only to be surprised as he saw a certain hellhound in his fridge.

"What exactly are you doing in my house?" En questioned Loona as he saw his window had been bust open from the outside

The hellhound did not answer as she was sleepwalking. "Loona! Wake up and stop eating my lunch for today!" En yelled firmly as the hellhound woke up, she was of course confused as to why she was eating plates of deviled eggs out of En's fridge. "Uh... Mhat mam mi mooming mere?" Loona said, her mouth filled with deviled eggs.

En simply shook his head before grabbing the hellhound and flying her back to her Dad's apartment. "We have work in like 8 hours, get some sleep and please don't sleep walk back into my house again..." The angel said before going back to his house.
.
.
.

Once he was inside and had disposed of the  #### ## ######, En made his way back into his bed and fell asleep...

Like every other night it was the same dream, he stood in a empty grassy field, a black tree with large roots and branches stood in front of him with a ruby red apple hanging from it... Then a huge earthquake happened... The field soon gave away into hundreds of thousands of streams of water rushing and overflowing...

En stared down at his hands, covered in blood, his right pointer finger to be exact, had the stuff dripping off of it...

Large roots made of black smoke covered the sky...

Once more, as lava and rivers of blood dripped and surrounded En, now both of his arms were covered in blood... As his golden Halo shined above him...
.
.
.

After waking up from his nightmare for the 19 billionth time, En grabbed a plate of deviled eggs, covered them in tin foil and left his house to go to work...

Just as he entered, En saw Moxxie being caught off guard and accidentally firing his crossbow at a random direction... Thankfully before any chaos could happen, En pointed his left pointer finger at the arrow as it was surrounded in a golden aura and stopped moving entirely, the arrow then fell to the ground on its side slowly and softly.

"That could have been bad..." En said as he envisioned all of the possible property damage that could've happened... After greeting the client who was, admittedly, confused as to why an angel was there, En grabbed the Goetia grimoire as Loona drew a portal on the floor. "Me and Loona will be seeing you all once the job is done. Have fun!" En said before dropping the three imps into the portal.

Afterwards, En then walked the client outside of the building and even called a taxi for her. "I will personally inform you of when the target has been assassinated... Have a good day." The angelic Banker then entered the building and walked over to the break room.