the weirdest therapy session I have ever been a part of...

It was an early morning in hell, everything was quiet as a owl demoness was asleep... Until the yelling started.

A female voice then yelled loud enough for you to be able to hear it from heaven. "And then he told me, THAT HE WANTED TO GO TO A MOTEL BUT THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME! AND THEN I SAID, A MOTEL?!?! LIKE A FUCKING PLEBIAN?!?!?!" A secondary voice, sounding like a hushed whisper, by comparison, then spoke.

"I see... How exactly did that make you feel, him cheating, I mean?" The Female voice then spoke. "I just felt so... EMBARRASSED... LIKE IF YOU'RE GOING TO CHEAT ON ME, AT LEAST DO IT WITH A SINNER! AT LEAST THEY HAVE SOME FUCKING CLASS!" The voice roared and echoed across the building.

The young owl demon woke up and left her room, expecting to see her father and mother fighting... What she saw, was her mother laying on the couch, screaming to an angel.

 What she saw, was her mother laying on the couch, screaming to an angel

(He's between Emily and Sera in hight)

"Alrighty, now let's move on to-" the Angel started to say before he was interrupted by the owl demoness. "Mum... Why is there a Bloody Fucking Angel in the house?" She asked as her mother, Stella, then started to speak. "This is my therapist, my parents hired him for me when I was a child, En, meet my daughter Octavia, Octavia, meet my therapist, En. now go somewhere else, we are having a important conversation." Stella spoke with venom dripping from her words.

"Whatever, nice to meet you En, I guess..." Octavia said as she left the room and saw her dad surrounded by broken vases. "Don't worry, that's just your mother being your mother... I have an idea!" The conversation between the two was then drowned in the yelling of Stella complaining about her life and her husband....
.
.
.

About 5 hours later, both Octavia and Stolas had left the building as Stella continued to yell and yell at the poor therapist.

"I didn't even want to marry this tiny dicked fucker! It was decided for me when I was FUCKING 4!!! Can you fucking believe that?!?! Now I have to be stuck in a loveless marriage with that cheating fucking Pansy!" Stella roared out as En gave a huge sigh...

"You don't love him, then why are you with him? I know you said that your marriage was arranged when you were children, but why are you still even with him if it's a very presence makes you angry?" En said, doing his best to not scream and call her a hypocritical bitch.

"You're right! I don't fucking love him! And besides, my daughter is already 18, so really, there's nothing stopping me!" Stella said as she then went silent before speaking again.

"Uhm..... How exactly do you file a divorce?" En then mentally facepalmed, of course the only reason they hadn't divorced yet is because Stella doesn't know how to file a divorce... And Stolas has been giving his all to make the relationship work as best as possible so he hasn't filed a divorce yet. En then spoke. "I will file the papers for you... In the meantime just try to tolerate Stolas, all right?" En said as he then prepared to leave.

"Where do you think you're going~" Stella said as she pushed the angel to the ground. "Uhm... Stella, w-what are you doing?" The owl demoness then grabbed En's arms as she licked her lips. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm having some fun with my therapist~"

En soon started to panic, he hadn't had sex in millennia, and Stella was not only his patient, but also still married! Not to mention that he didn't even like her! Without many options, En then yelled out. "Take me Home!"

Suddenly, a very same symbol on the back of his phone (which was also on his back) glowed golden as he's entire body turned into Golden Light and disappeared...
.
.
.

En soon appeared in a Bedroom, everything was white, cyan, gold or pink. He then started to panic even harder. He didn't mean to return to his home in heaven! He meant to return to his home in hell!

En then quickly started to fly out of the room and into the hallways, everything was pristine and perfect looking... Eventually he reached the garden... En forgot how massive garden was.

There were water fountains, golden pathways, the ground was like a white fluffy cloud underneath the pathways... There was different organized spots for different types of vegetables and fruit. There was a whole selection for flowers and other plants as well. In the centerpiece of the garden was a ginormous golden and quartz statue of En himself.

En remembered when his brother had that made for him... Oh that was so long ago...

He then heard two very familiar voices and then shapeshifted into air, praying and hoping that he wouldn't be caught... Thankfully the two female angels didn't notice him...

He then hid behind his, old home as he open his hand and carefully made a portal to hell...
.
.
.

One of the two angels then noticed something... "Emily... Look at this... Why is there sulfur behind ########'# home?" The second smaller angel then turned her head in confusion. "I don't know... How odd."
.
.
.

Finally after a whole bunch of other mishaps, En had arrived to the I.M.P. office. As he walked in Blitzø then spoke. "Well Christ on a stick, what the fuck happened to you?" Blitzø said as he pointed to En's outfit,  which was torn up, covered in sulfur and smelled like horny owls.

The angel then gave a heavy sigh before snapping his fingers, which caused all of his clothes to turn back to their normal condition. En then spoke. "Nothing at all sir... Just a normal morning."  Blitzø then spoke. "Well all right then, now before we begin doing our work for the day, let's catch En up on everything he missed" blitzø started to speak as En simply gave a relieved sigh...

End of Chapter...