spring broken

It was late at night, En was finishing off his paperwork and assigning rent to all of the tenants and businesses within the building... Yeah, about a few months back, before he started working for Blitzø, En kind of purchased the whole block.

Now he was doing his best as a landlord to give Fair rent to each of the businesses that use the building as an office.

As he was just about to finish work for the night, his phone rang. After a short call, En discovered that a popstar wanted to rent out a part of the building as she was doing freelance work for a company in the building.

Of course, the angel did not really care, he was much more of a rock person but he didn't really mind Pop.

However, the angel shook his head and answered the pop star. "But of course, I can give you a spot for at least a week, however I will warn you, there is one figure in particular at this building, a bit of an unsavory person. If you see him or a dark gray van, I'd suggest ignoring him and walking away." En said said to the other person on the phone. "of course, I see a lot of unsavory figures every day, it shouldn't be much of a problem." The popstar said on the other line as En give a small smirk and spoke.

"Excellent! It will be absolute pleasure to have you and your business here miss mayday!" En grinned as he then hung up the phone after saying goodbye, he then continued to work on rent and managing the funds of the multiple companies he either owned or was a part of.

After everything was done, he grabbed his book and summoned a golden and white quill as he began to write...
.
.
.

Hours later a certain red imp and a certain pink succubus are seen in the parking lot having a argument...

"I should have known you'd be here, I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is three rings down!" Blitzø said as he fell out of his van.

The succubus then spoke next

The succubus then spoke next. "And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber alerts..." Verosika said, completely not in the mood to deal with her exs shit.

Blitzø, annoyed as well, then spoke again

Blitzø, annoyed as well, then spoke again. "Oh really? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out of rehab! I can see your still a drunken whore, clutching on to that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in hell!"