𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺... (Claire x Engel)

Requested by: Dragon2451135387

Thanks for the request!
(Hurt/Comfort)

(This happened before Claire's death)

Introduction:

Claire had been acting strange for a few days now, and this was not unnoticed, at least for Engel, he had been worried about her, because she had started spending much less time with her group of friends, saying that she had to study for exams.
And this wasn't a lie, because Claire was afraid to fail. After all, she had dropped her excellent grades more and more, lately, barely passing. And well, Claire was terrified of failing, because she knew those who failed never came to class again, at least when they failed a class from Miss Circle, Miss Bloomie, or Miss Thavlel.

And for any other student who had a bad grade average, it would be normal, but not for her, Engel knew very well that Claire usually got excellent grades, after all, he considered her one of the most intelligent people he knew!
And after she started skipping lunch just to go to the library to study even more, Engel knew something was wrong and very wrong, and above all, he knew he had to look for answers...

And for any other student who had a bad grade average, it would be normal, but not for her, Engel knew very well that Claire usually got excellent grades, after all, he considered her one of the most intelligent people he knew!And after she starte...

𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

Claire was skipping lunch so she could go to the library to study. Engel, already with a plan in his head, followed her until get to the library.

Once Claire entered to the library she closed the doors behind her, Engel, before he could follow her, took a moment to think because was this the right thing...?

Was this the best thing that he could do to help? Really? Spy Claire to see what was she doing?
But anyway, it wasn't curiosity, it was worries, worries of what was making her skip the time with her friends, so it wasn't something bad what was he doing... Right?

Taking a deep breath, Engel opened the doors and entered to the huge library, of course, without making too much sound, he didn't want to make Miss Grace angry, right?

So he started walking through the library looking for Claire, until he saw her in one of the library tables, with the math book and her notebook while she took notes on what would be included in Miss Circle's exam.

-Claire? What are you doing?- Engel spoke quietly. Slightly scaring Claire at the sudden interruption.

-Engel? What are you doing here? I would you guys that I would be here... You know that I have to study.- That didn't calm down Engel, in fact, he got more worried.

-Claire you have been studying for weeks, why are you soon focused on keep studying? You always pass the exams.- Engel said, is there something that he didn't know?

-But... You know I can't study in class... Oliver, Zip, and Edward always bother us... I can't focus... Also, these last few exams are going worse than normal, you know I can't risk it...- She said getting a little more scared of just thinking what will be her fate.

Engel thought for a moment, so the troublemakers were the problem? He couldn't help but be angry at them; after all, it was their fault that he couldn't have more time with Claire!

-I think I had an idea...- Engel spoke getting the back the attention of Claire.
-If the atmosphere is the problem someday you could come to my house so I can study with you. After all, I think that my house is a quiet place...- Engel proposed nervously.

-Wait, really? That would be amazing!- Claire said getting up from the chair, noticeably more lively than before.

-Yeah sure! I mean- Well if you want to...- Engel said, a little worried that he would sound stupid or that Claire would reject his idea in the end.

-Of course! That- that would be lovely!- She exclaimed before hugging Engel

That left him quite speechless, but of course, he didn't reject the sudden hug.

-Oh- It's- it's okay! Do- don't worry... But you should go with the guys, I-I'm pretty sure that you are hungry, after all, you haven't- haven't eaten anything right?- Engel said reciprocating the hug while trying to find the words.

Claire gasped slightly
-You are right! But really, thank you again... I'm gonna meet the others, see you later!- Claire said before kissing Engel on the cheek as a form of gratitude.

That display of affection left Engel speechless, and very blushing, being able to simply mutter a "see you..." before Claire left.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

OKAY SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD AND SHORT.

But anyway, thanks for read!!

I feel like this was so bad, I am so sorry-