𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. (Miss Grace x Miss Circle)

Requested by: EllEmiVEGA
(Angst)

Thanks for the request!

(Btw this might have some OOC Miss Circle becos I made Miss Grace her soft spot. Oh and here almost anyone knows that Miss Circle, Miss Thavel, and Miss Bloomie kills students)

Miss Grace's footsteps echoed down the hallway, She was heading to the math classroom, where she knew she would find Miss Circle

Miss Grace's footsteps echoed down the hallway, She was heading to the math classroom, where she knew she would find Miss Circle. Once she reached his destination, she positioned herself in front of the classroom door, and without thinking twice she opened the door, practically slamming it.

All the classroom looked at her wondering what had happened for the principal to come directly to the classroom.

—Oh, Miss Grace, what's the prob-— Miss Circle was cut by Miss Grace.

—Miss Circle, we need to talk.— Miss Grace said in a harsh and cold tone.

Miss Circle felt a chill run down her spine, she knew something was bad. And very bad.

So without much hesitation, not wanting to keep Miss Grace waiting too long, she told the class that she would be back now and that they should not make too much noise while she was away. Clearly, the class ignore the last thing completely.

Once they went out into the hallway, closing the living room door to muffle the noise coming from the classroom, Miss Circle turned towards Grace.

—Dear what's the problem? You know that I have a class to do.— Miss Circle asked, this would be certainly strange in anyone else, but Miss Circle was noticeably sweeter to Miss Grace, as Grace was to her, so her sharp tone and scowl were highly strange for her.

—Miss Circle, I know what are you doing to your students.—Miss Grace spat those words, leaving Miss Circle frozen.

How could she know? Miss Circle tried to make sure that no one more than Miss Thavel and Miss Bloomie knew about the murderers! How was this even possible? What did she do wrong?!

Miss Grace seeing the lack of responses talked again. —You think I'm stupid? That I wouldn't notice the lack of students? And what did you think that I would do when I noticed?— Miss Grace said more aggressively while looking into her lover's eyes.

—What? Of course, I don't think you are stupid! I mean- How do you even...— Miss Circle tried to think of something to say, but her mind was blank. She had been discovered.

—Cameras, Circle. Did you forget about them? But now, I wanna ask you a simple question. I wanna hear it from your mouth, so... Miss Circle, what happened to Abbie?

Miss Circle froze. She didn't know what to say, should she admit it? How bad would her relationship with Miss Grace be after that? She felt cornered and speechless. But she knew she had to say something.

—Grace, I... Well he failed my test and-She was cut by Miss Grace again

And you think that's a reason to kill a student?! What is wrong with you?! Miss Grace's words were filled with anger, which made Miss Circle take a step back slightly.

How could I even love you...? You are a monster. Miss Grace continued

—No... Please, Grace! Darling, don't say that! I have my reasons, I only want my students to try harder!— Miss Circle tried to excuse herself, but it was already too late.

—Shut up. I don't wanna hear any more from you. You better change your ways, or you will be farewell from work. Oh, and don't even try to talk to me ever again. With that, Miss Grace walked away from her lover, who no longer knew if she could even consider herself that.

—I'm sorry...— Miss Circle muttered as she watched Miss Grace walk away from her.

Okay sorry if that was shortttt I just have A LOT of requests and I'm going crazysorry again if it was bad and short I don't knowwwell, that's it! Maybe someday I rewrite thiswell byeee

sorry again if it was bad and short I don't knoww
well, that's it! Maybe someday I rewrite this

well byeee