𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 (Miss Circle x Miss Bloomie)

Requested by: Marzwii
(Fluff)

Thanks for the request!

Im writing this in school lmao-

Once Miss Bloomie finished her science lesson in the last period of class, the students prepared to leave, although sadly for Bloomie, as a teacher she had to stay a couple more hours, to grade her students' work, and organize the next class

Once her students left the classroom to go home, Miss Blomie let out a heavy sigh, tired from all the work that had happened in the morning. Likewise, prepared to continue with her routine, she took the exams that her students took in their last class. class, along with a red pen to write their grades

Although this was interrupted by a knock on the door, Miss Bloomie, although exhausted, got up from her chair to go greet whoever was outside.

Once she opened the door, she was met with the surprising quality of finding Miss Circle on the other side. Miss Blome couldn't help but smile slightly.

― Oh Miss Circle, what a plause talk with you, do you need something, dear? ― Miss Bloomie said gently, although her tiredness was noticeable, especially for Miss Circle, who worriedly noticed the dark circles beginning to fill under Bloomie's eyes.

― Well, I came to ask how you are, but I can clearly see that you are tired... is there anything I can help with? ― Miss Circle said, placing her worried gaze on Miss Bloomie.

― Oh well, thanks for the concern but I think I will survive... ―  Miss bloomie giggled, making Miss Circle's heart warm and draw a silly smile on her face.

— Do you think be can...Take a rest together?  Please? — Miss Circle's voice was tinged with some nervousness, although she herself knew that she would have a positive response.

— Oh sure! I was waiting for it! — Miss Bloomie moved away from the door frame so she could let Miss Circle enter.

Once Miss Circle entered her beloved's classroom, she sat in her chair, but not before taking a look at all the papers scattered on the table.

— Hey! Get off of my chair! — Miss Bloomie yelled playfully.

— Nuh huh, sweetie! This place is mine now and you can't change that! — His lover played along.

After that Miss Circle proposed that Bloomie sit on her lap and Miss Bloomie accepting without thinking twice, they would just talk a little, you know of how was everything, children grades, and maybe about that new girl... What was her name again? Oh yes, Claire. She remember that the girl falled her test.

Miss Circle loved every second that she had spend with Miss Bloomie, but after an hour it was time to go back to work.

Miss Circle she left her beloved without first giving her a kiss, and went back to work, now much calmer.

————————————
OKAY THAT WAS SHORT AND BAD. BUT I'VE BEEN WITH CREATIVE BLOCK FOR DAYS.

Anyway thanks for the request and sorry again

The next one will be much better I swear, just give me time