Blurb

An enemy of an enemy is a friend

I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would love me unconditionally plagued my mind every night.

When secrets unraveled, I finally learned the truth. I eliminated all the filty lies from the clean truth. I was alone in the human world and an outcast in the werewolf world.

My father never accepted me even though I was his daughter. The things I've learned were beneficial but held so much pain which I was forced to live through. I was shattered into a million pieces.

And the day I decided to leave my father's mansion... His enemy came for me.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Throughout the miserable, tormenting years I've never met a women so beautiful as her. My beautiful mate. My beautiful weapon.

The fact that she's my mate didn't change the past. Her father killed my father, leaving me as a broken child forced into training to rule the empire. To continue my father's legacy.

Like me, she's also broken in her own ways. I wanted to glue all those shattered pieces together, carving and molding it into my little wolf.

I grew up developing a hatred for hybrids─mixed breeds─I never intended to fall in love with her, nor did I intend to hate her. And yet I did both, but chose one over the other in the end.