Serious authors note

Hey guys.

I hope you all can understand that what im about to say might be a little sad. 

Unfortunately, I've reached a point where I've lost motivation to continue writing and I've actually just lost interest in writing this, which is making writing this story harder and harder. I don't want to dissapoint you all at all

I didn't decide this easily, and I want to apologize to all of you who have become invested into following this story. Honestly, your support has been my motivation to keep writing, and I am grateful for every comment, vote, and view you guys gave!

While I understand this news may be disappointing, I hope you can appreciate the need for this probably never ending break. I really hope that someone can continue this story and keep you guys entertained. 

Writing this story had been the most fun thing I think I've ever done, and I swear to all of you, It was not easy writing this. If I am being completely honest, life has been really hard lately and I've just struggled to keep writing.

Lastly, I must admit that I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by other commitments and responsibilities in my life. Balancing writing with work, family, and personal life has proven to be more challenging than I thought, and I feel that I need to take a step back and reevaluate how I manage my time and energy.

However, before you become too sad, I must confess that today is April Fools' Day! Yea you guys thought I would leave this story alone, but the truth is that last week I was a little busy, and I actually have more chapters planned to come out! I'm way too invested in this story to give up now, and every time one of you comments, It inspires me to write more. So thank you!

---

-Boringstoriess