• CHAPTER 14 •

"doubts"

All heads turned to Jungkook as he entered the room, a awkward silence following after. He looked at them who had their heads down, when Jimin spoke. Handing him the file.

"Y/n..um" he said, as Jungkook couldn't understand anything, Jimin sat down, telling him everything that they discovered.

"We contacted people and got alot of information. It turns out. Han..killed his own brother. Y/ns father." He said, as Jungkooks eyes widened, Jimin continued.

"Y/n is not an actual Han. She's a Kim, Han was jealous of his cousin, getting all the affection from everyone. And in the end he got the company as well. In Rage he made a plan, he found out that the documents were under y/ns name. So that night of the accident. He sent a truck to crash them, and adopted y/n, cause he needs a signature for some documents he couldn't kill her, he got the company and the documents..by the cost of 2 lives..." Jimin ended, making Jungkooks blood boil.

"We have a Suspicion that y/ns time is up, we think he might be killing her soon, her birthday is 2 weeks away all contracts should be down only when she's 22. After that Han won't need her anymore. So he might kill her or worse" Taehyung said, making Jungkook nod I'm agreement.

"Fine then. We need to find a clear way into the Han house, but not a break In. I want him to see our faces, eat with us and then we will murder him." Jungkook said, making the two boys look sta eachother.

Taehyung cleared his throat, "I think your forgetting about y/n herself" he said making Jungkook nod, she will understand when she knows. "What about you using her as a pawn all this while?" Jimin asked, Jungkook stopped his actions.

"I admit. I used her. But every word that I've spoken after that night is not false-"

"And what if she doesn't believe you-" Jimin was cut off by Jungkook.

"She will"
-
Gulping, y/n stood infront of her uncle. As her uncle raised an eyebrow, eager to know what she's gonna say. She sighed before blurting everything in a hurry, "Unclejungkookismyboyfriendandiknowyoutoldmetostayawaybutihaveneveraskedforanythingelsesopleaseatleastmeethimonce" she said.

Her uncle look at her confused, as he didn't understand a word she said she took a deep breathe before speaking more clearly.
"Uncle,jungkook is my boyfriend and i know you told me to stay away but i have never asked for anything else so please atleast meet him once."

Her uncle looked at her, making her look down, ready to face disappointment when suddenly she felt a patient on her head, she looked at her uncle to see him smiling. "Bring him to me." He said, making her giggle and hug him tight. "Thank you! Thank you!" She said. I

"Tell him tomorrow here, at 3pm sharp" she hugged her uncle once more, before taking out her phone.

"I'll go tell him right now!" She said, running right upstairs, Hand guard looked at him with a look of worry as he spoke. "But sir hes-"

"I want him to come to me." Han said, crossing his leg on his big chair, seated like a king.

"So, sir. Should we kill him? That will be easier" Asked Hans guard, as he shook his head. "That boy thinks he's ahead of me, I recognised him by the first look when I saw him at the garage. I'm gonna kill him, just like I took his parents away."

"I know I won't be able to change Y/ns mind. And anyways, her death is also in my hands. And if this boy really loves her, he's her only protector" he chuckled,

"It's like hitting two birds with a single bullet" he said, making the guards around him laugh.

Meanwhile...
"YESSS HE AGREED" Y/n yelled on the call, as Jungkook smiled on the other side. "He did?" He asked, a little perplexed.

"Are you sure he's not kidding bunny?" Jungkook askedz still sounding unsure. "OFCOURSE IM SURE! HE WAS SOOO SMILEY" Y/n said her heart jumping with happiness.

"Sooo tomorrow at 3pm. My place, and if everything goes well I think I'll drop the bomb of how we met. I mean while he's in a good mood right?" She said, making Jungkook laugh at her childishness.

"Ya know what makes me in a good mood?" He said, as he smiled "what?"
"Your smile." He said. Making her chuckle, her cheeks going pink. "I love you y/n" he said, making her smile, "I love you more" she said.

"Promise me one thing." He said, making her frown, "anything" she said. "Promise me if I make a mistake you'll talk to me again. And you'll hear me out." He said. Making her giggle. "Why are you gonna kill someone?" She joked. But silence followed the next few seconds from Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" She asked, as he faked laughed coming back into his senses. "No I'm saying ya know I'm short tempered." He said, making y/n giggle. "Okay okay I promise but if you ever hurt me. I'll shoot you" she said, giggles following after making him shake his head and smile.

"Anyways it's late~ make sure to dress well tomorrow okay? And be nice okay?" She said. Making him smile. "I will princess." She giggled, wishing him goodnight and keeping the call.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
"Are you gonna kill him tomorrow?" Taehyung hyung asked, as I shook my head, "no. Y/n will be there." I said, making them nod.

"So your gonna have lunch with the enemy?" Jimin Hyung chuckled, making us look at him, but not laugh. He cleared his throat sitting up.

"Isn't it weird?" I said suddenly, catching their attention. "What's weird?" Taehyung hyung asked. "That he suddenly agreed?" I asked. Making them furrow their eyebrows.

"As far as what y/n has told me. He sees me as a bad influence. So why suddenly agree?" I asked.

"Maybe because he wants his niece to die like from you." Jimin Hyung said again. Laughing.

And this time I smacked him with a pillow.
_______________________________________
🍙: womp womp.

Until next time~
-Ava <3