• CHAPTER 16 •

"lies and truths that were never told."
--

"Promise me one thing." He said, making her frown, "anything" she said. "Promise me if I make a mistake you'll talk to me again. And you'll hear me out." He said. Making her giggle. "Why are you gonna kill someone?" She joked. But silence followed the next few seconds from Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" She asked, as he faked laughed coming back into his senses. "No I'm saying ya know I'm short tempered." He said, making y/n giggle. "Okay okay I promise but if you ever hurt me. I'll shoot you" she said, giggles following after making him shake his head and smile.

The sound of the bullet echoed through the hall as it pierced through Jungkook's chest, making him fall on the ground unconscious. Y/n dropped to her knees, the gun dropping from her hand. the blood splatter from the blood on the floor all over her dress.

She held Jungkook's body in her arms. She hadn't hit him where she would kill him, but still she shot him. She looked at her uncle and then at Jungkook, sobs took over her, she didn't know what to do. She just kept crying until mark came to her.

"Y/n! We have to go before his backup comes!" Mark said, lifting her up, as y/n cried. "No! No! Mark hes hurt I hurt him! JUNGKOOK!" she kept yelling his name. She just kept crying. As Mark took her away, driving away.

Just behind them Taehyung came, entering the mansion, before running to Jungkook and taking him to the car, to the hospital, while his other men searched for any left enemies.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Jeon Jungkook 🚬
I groaned, my head splitting as I finally woke up, looking around, "hey kook" Jennie said, As Taehyung rushed in. "Hey bud how you feeling?" He said sitting beside me.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, trying to open my eyes, Taehyung sighed. "4 days" he said, making me look at him. "Where's y/n?" I asked. As everyone looked at eachother

"Where's y/n?" I asked louder this time, Jimin Hyung sighed. "W-we don't know-"

"How the fuck do you not know??" I asked, raising my voice and groaning as it hurt everywhere. I looked won to see the bandage on my chest as the memories flood back.

She shot me. I sighed.
Leaning back. "Just relax for now please?" Taehyung said. Jimin Hyung continued. "We tried to search for her, and found out Mark took her. But after that they both are completely off the radar." Jungkook groaned clenching his fists. "I'm gonna fucking kill him."

I sighed. "I want y/n."

"I need y/n now."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Mark gulped looking around before handing the plane ticket to y/n. "Don't ever come back to Korea y/n. Promise me you won't." He said, as she looked at him. "But Jungkook-"

"I can't tell you anything y/n. Just go and don't come back." He said, pushing y/n with her stuff, she cried walking towards the line where they would board her. She just kept crying.

Was everything going to change?
_______________________________________
🍙 : the end. Season two??
Just kidding lmao. Filler chapter.
Hsjejsneneej.

Until next time.
-Ava <3