• CHAPTER 18 •

"talks and promises."

Han Y/n 🍙
"You fucking shot me y/n" he said. As I groaned trying to struggle out. "You killed my uncle!" I yelled back trying to push him but he wouldn't budge.

"Hear me out!" He said, shaking me and connecting his forehead with mine. "You promised me...if I make a mistake you'll hear me out.." he said.

I pushed him.
"And you said your loved me! You never loved me! You were confused and and- you were reckless with my heart! Like LIKE WE WERE FUCKING RACING JUNGKOOK!" I yelled, making him silent. "You played it like I was- was-" I took deep breaths, trying not to breakdown in front of him.

"You don't know how many things were on my mind y/n" he said, i pushed him again. "Then why couldn't you fucking tell me!" I yelled, as he just stood there, not moving an inch to my pushes.

"You used me. Admit it!" I said, raising my voice. And hitting his chest continuously. "ADMIT IT! ADMIT IT! ADMIT IT!' I said, crying and hitting his chest continuously, as he wrapped his hands around me hugging me tightly.

I cried and gave in, hugging him tighter. "I was so scared Jungkook" he sighed hugging me tightly, holding me as if he would never let me go.

"Let me talk to you y/n." He said, as I looked into his eyes. Before giving him a slight nod.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

The Silence was broken by Jungkook, he placed his coffee cup on the brown wooden table, before he started speaking. "When I was 10, my father lost his job, he was a business man and spent most of his days at work. But somehow his companies failed. He got a small job as an employee in a wood company and we were still happy"

"But..as I moved to a higher grade, my studies got more and more expensive to the point, my father coudotn pay it and i spent my days at home, my mother was not very well educated and my father didn't have the time. And he wanted me to get a degree and thus, decided to seek help from an old friend. Han" he stopped, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"My father borrowed $50,000 from Han for my education, so that I would study and not get bullied. For the betterment of my life, he said that he would repay it in a year But as fate had it. My father lost his job. And he kept extending the line trying to find a job and selling everything but it couldn't make up for the $50,000" He sighed, gripping the seat, as y/n placed a hand on his.

"One night. Han showed up with his guards to my home. He caught my father by the collar and held my mother in chains by his guards, I stood in a corner and watched as my father begged and got beaten and my mother's throat was slit. After a few minutes of my father weeping his wife's death. Han shot him." He concluded, y/n felt her tears slip down her cheeks.

"I was 12 when I ran away from home, and slowly. Joined racing, got into fight clubs, got a job at a young age. Somehow. My uncle who had almost no contact with us, came to know what had happened had called me to New York. There is where I made this plan. To come back and take revenge for everything that Han took from me. But what i didn't expect." He stopped, looking into y/ns eyes.

"Was you." He said. As y/n smiled softly. "The day you came infront of my car, was the day I gave my heart to you unknowingly, then I realised who you were ans that changes my entire perspective, blinded by hate and rage i couldn't see the love you had for me." He confessed, as y/n patted his back understanding him.

"Then we kept meeting and, I thought i loved you too..but everytime I would think who you were related to and what I was gonna do. I stopped. After the kiss we shared..I tried to love you. I tried to convince myself but deep down I knew it was just guilt and pity for you" he said, making y/ns heart hurt.

"But y/n. When I saw you aim that gun at me. When I felt my whole world crumble. I knew that fuck I was in love with you. I was so fucking in love with you." He said, looking into her eyes.

"That day, you uncle had a gun to my head. He told me of how he would first kill me. And show you my body. When you cried over me. He would kill you too. I felt rage inside of me. Like as if he was going to take something important again. I fought him, and when I was threatening him to leave you alone, he aimed his gun at me and almost pulled the trigger, but, I panicked and pulled the trigger and that's when you walked in, i swear y/n i never meant to kill him atleast at that time. I wanted to tell you everything." He said as y/n caressed his cheeks, he turned his head, kissing her hand.

Jungkook took out his phone showing y/n and the truth about her parents "2 days before the incident. I came to know that. Your uncle killed your parents y/n. Because he wanted you and your signatures. I'm so sorry baby." He said, she sobbed into her hands as she realised how she has been played with, by her own uncle.

"When I woke up in the hospital. Jimin and Taehyung hyung told me you left. And gosh that when I knew I wanted you. I needed you I was so fucking in love with you. I've been searching for you for the past 5 years bunny." He said, a tear slipping down his cheek.

"And I'm so fucking sorry." He said, she couldn't hold back as she pounced on him sitting on his lap and hugging him tight not wanting to let go at all, Y/n didn't know why she believed him but she had always thought her uncle was weird, it he ever spoke to her it was about her signature on papers and all the money her father left to her name.

Everything was confusing and overwhelming. She didn't know how to react or what to say. But right now all she could focus on was Jungkook. He had come back for her and this time he was sure he loved her more than anything

Jungkook smiled, "I'm sorry for shooting you" y/n said, making Jungkook chuckle. "It's a memory I'll cherish." He said, before attaching his lips to hers. Pulling her closer to him, the kiss got steamy very quickly.

5 years of anger, frustration and longing filled it. And one thing led to another, another being, them naked on a bed, almost breaking it. Thanks to Jungkook.
_______________________________________
🍙: it's ending come cry with me

Until next time~
-Ava <3