Chapter 2

The girls used a bus to get to Magix.

"So, you've never left your realm before, Varanda?" Tecna asked as they ate at a pizzeria.

"No." Varanda replied.

They noticed that Varanda was having trouble with her phone.

"What's wrong?" Musa asked.

"I'm trying to call my parents, but my phone isn't working." Varanda said. "I'm not even getting a signal."

"Let me see it." Tecna said. She looked at the phone and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Stella asked.

"This phone is ancient technology." Tenca explained. "You'll have to use an inter-dimensional realm phone.

"You can use my card." Elaria said.

"Thanks." Varanda said, before getting up to find an inter-dimensional phone to use.

The other girls continued to talk.

After a while, they noticed Varanda hadn't come back yet.

"Varanda's been gone awhile." Flora said.

"Let's go find her." Elaria suggested. The others agreed.

They searched around Magix until they found Varanda with some witches and an ogre.

"Now, tell us where Stella is." A white haired girl demanded.

The witches were Icy, Darcy, and Stormy. They were senior witches at Cloud Tower.

"I'm right here." Stella said. The witches attacked them and they jumped out of the way.

"Let's go, girls." Stella said.

Stella, Musa, Tecna, and Flora all transformed into their fairy forms.

Elaria grabbed her light bow and arrow. She always carried it around with her in case of an emergency and joined in on the battle

Elaria and the fairies fought against the witches.

Icy white haired witch encased Varanda in a block of ice and started saying an incantation.

Stella used her scepter to get them out of there. They ended up in a different alley.

"You're okay." Stella assured Varanda. "Considering you're from Earth, you did great Bloom."

"What did you just say?" Elaria asked.

"Why did you just call her Bloom and say she was from Earth?" Tecna asked.

Bloom sighed. "Because I'm not Varanda." She said. "My name's Bloom and I'm from Earth."

The others gasped in shock.

"I think we should head back to the school." Flora said. "It's getting late."

"Yeah, let's go." Musa agreed.

As they headed back to Alfea, Stella explained how she and Bloom met.

"While we're confessing, you should know Bloom, that I'm not a fairy." Elaria explained as she put her hood down. "I'm an elf."

"So, that's why you didn't change like the others." Bloom said.

"Yeah, I have elf magic." Elaria replied. "I just don't have the power to fly."

"Forgive my rudeness, but if you're an elf.." Bloom started.

"Why am I at a school for fairies?" Elaria finished.

Bloom nodded.

"My Dad's Professor Palladium." Elaria answered. "So, Ms. Faragonda is letting me do my schooling here at Alfea."

"That's cool." Bloom said.

"So, what kind of magic do elves have?" Bloom asked.

"Light magic." Elaria explained. And our magic is connected to nature, so I kind of have similar powers to Flora."

"Nice." Bloom said.

When they got to Alfea, they tried being really quiet.

"I think I want to tell Ms. Faragonda the truth." Bloom said.

"We can talk about it in the morning." Stella said. "It's really late."

"And just where have you six been?" The heard.

They all turned around to see Ms. Griselda and Ms. Faragonda.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Griselda said.

"We were worried about you girls." Faragonda said. "Now, get to bed."

"Except for you, Princess Varanda." Griselda said. "What was it you wanted to tell Ms. Faragonda?"

As the girls walked away, they heard Bloom explain everything.

"So, who were those witches anyway?" Bloom asked, once she had gotten back to the dorm.

"Icy, Darcy, and Stormy." Musa replied. "They're seniors at Cloud Tower."

"So, what happened to the real Varanda of Vallisto?" Elaria asked.

"She decided to homeschool." Stella explained.

"It's late and we have classes tomorrow." Flora said. "Let's get to sleep."