Swan Deku: Chapter 9, A Talk with Nedzu, Training with Friends, The Anouncement

TW: Swear Warning 🚫 (Bakugou!)

👤Third POV👤

Location: Nedzu's Office, U.A High School

Aizawa was In His Boss's Office Speaking With him On a Concerning Development with Bakugou and Midoriya.

"Sir, Midoriya Shouldn't have That Much Pain Tolerance, Not Unless. . . He was Bullied in Middle School"

"Your Right Shouta, Do you Want me To Look Through Their Records From Middle School and See if The school Had Tampered With them?" Nedzu asked, He Had a Teacup In his paws and Was Drinking Tea While Speaking with The Teacher.

"Could You? Something Doesn't Seem Right about their Files, and It's Been Bothering me Since I Looked over them"

"Of Course, Izuku Seems to have a Brilliant mind, Like me, I Wonder if you Would Let me Help him with His Intelligence!"

"No" Aizawa Deadpanned, Causing Nedzu To smile with a Glint in his eyes.

Aizawa Dreaded Talking to Nedzu sometimes and This is One Of those times, When he gets like this, No One can stop him, Even if they Tried.

"It'll Take Me a Few days to Go through The Files and Video Footage Of the Two "Best Friends" But Until then Continue With what you Have Planned Mr. Aizawa"

"Understood Sir" Aizawa Got Out of the Chair He sat in and Went Twords The door, Nedzu Pressed a Button on his Desk and The door Opened for Aizawa to Walk Out.

"Have a Good Day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👤Third POV👤

Location: U.A. High School, 1-A Classroom, Morning

Izuku and His Classmates Sat Down and Waited for Aizawa To get There, When He Did get to the Classroom, The Bell Rang, and Class Started.

"A-Aizawa Sensei, Are you Okey!?" Iida asked, Stuttering Slightly as A Mummified Aizawa Came through the Doorway.

Aizawa Sighed in Exhaustion

"I Can't deal with this Sh*t today"

"Yep, That's Aizawa-Sensei" Mina Said, Laughing.

Aizawa Hobbled his way In front of the Class and Took a Breath, Moving Probably Still Hurt Him.

Izuku Wished He Could do something to help his teacher

Wait a Minute, I Can Heal Him!

Aizawa Was About to Speak, When Izuku Interrupted him.

"U-Uh, Sir, Can I Try Something?"

Aizawa Blinked, But Replied Anyway "Sure, Problem Child"

Izuku Got up From His desk and Walked Over to Stand In front Of his Teacher.

"Do you want me to Heal Your Injuries, Sensei?" Izuku asked, His wings Unfurled Behind him, So they Could Be seen.

"You can do That?" Aizawa Asked, Shocked

"Yeah, I Remember Healing Uraraka In the Entrance Exam!" Izuku Replied, Smiling

"Then You Can Try" Aizawa Said

"Okey" Izuku Nodded, His Hands and Wings Began To Glow a Bright Green, They Couldn't See it, But The Students Could Hear Bones Cracking back in place As Izuku Healed Aizawa's Body.

When Izuku was Done Healing Their Teacher, His Hands and Wings Stopped Glowing.

"Oh. . . Yeah, I Think I Need to Work On that" Izuku Said as He Wobbled Where He stood Before Sitting Down Next To Where Aizawa was Standing.