Swan Deku: Chapter 10, Taking Care of Bullies, and Writing a Speech!

👤Third POV👤

Location: Nedzu's Office, One Week Before The Sports Festival.

Nedzu was Looking through Video Footage of Midoriya's And Bakugou's Middle School life and Their Files Themselves, Bakugou's was clean, Too Clean and Izuku's was Full of marks Of Assault, But Nedzu Knew Izuku Would Never Hurt Anyone, So Their Files were Tampered with and He Found the Proof In the Footage That their middle school Tried to Hide.

Nedzu Hummed and Took out his Phone and Called someone.

"Detective Tuskauchi Speaking, How can I help you?"

"Mr. Noamasa Hello! Could you do me a Favor?"

"Of Course, What do you need?"

"Can you make some Arrests for me?"

"Uh. . . Sure, who do you need arrested?"

"The Principal of Izuku Midoriya's Middle School and His Former Friend Bakugou Katsuki, After The Festival Of Course!"

"Of Course, send Both their Files Over to me and I Can Get The Principal for Tampering With Student Files and Video Footage"

"Of Course!"

Thank you for Telling me this, By What Hawks Says, Izuku is a Sweet and Kind kid and He Deserves Better than What he Got For being Himself"

"I Agree, I Will make sure He has A Better Future here at U.A. than in his Middle School, I Promise That!"

"Have a Nice Day Principal Nedzu"

"You as Well Detective Tuskauchi"

Nedzu Shut off his Phone and Pressed a Button on his desk For the Speakers Throughout the School.

"Would Present Mic Come to My Office, I Need to Speak with You Please!"

After he was Done Speaking, He Sat back in his Chair and Waited For the English Teacher to come.

Present Mic Came in a Few minutes Later and Sat down in a Chair in front of Nedzu's Desk, Nedzu After Cleaning up the Footage From the Middle school, He Put it On a Data Drive and Gave Mic Their Files (Which were fixed to notice They where Tampered with) and Said "Can you Go To The Police Station and Give These to Detective Tuskauchi"

"Of Course Principal Nedzu, I'll get on it Right away!" Said Present mic as he got up from the chair he was Sitting in and Quickly went out the Door (After it was Opened by Nedzu) and Went To do as Requested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Midoriya Residence, Izuku's Room, Night time

After becoming Number One In The Entrance Exam, Izuku had to Think up a Speech for the opening Part of The sports Festival and He was Stressing over it.

In the Kitchen Inko Was Making tea For Izuku, so he wouldn't be so stressed with Everything Going on, as She was Putting Tea (One for her and The Other for Izuku) on a Trey, Inko Heard a Knock on the Door.

*Knock Knock*

Why Would Someone Come Over to Their House at this Time?

Inko Went towards the Door with a Knife floating close by with her quirk "telekinesis" Covering the Whole thing.

She opened the door and The Person Spoke "Hey inko- Woah, Hey!" There was a Flash of Red Feathers and she Recognized Quickly Who it was and Pulled The floating Knife Away From the Person And Put it down on the Counter.

"Oh! I'm Sorry Hawks, I Didn't know it was you, Why were you coming so late?" Inko asked Opening the Door Wider For the Number Three Hero To Come inside.

"Heh, You Scared me, I Didn't Know I would have a Floating knife Come at me When I Knocked, as For Why I was Late getting here, Two Words, "Hero Work" Hawks Said as He Came into the Midoriya Residence and Sat Down.

"How are You and Izuku, Inko?" Hawks Asked, While looking at her

"Oh, Izuku and I Are Fine, He's Actually supposed to Write a Speech For The Sports Festival, Since he Came first in the Entrance Exam, as you Know" She Replied

"The Sports Festival? That's in one week! How is Izuku Supposed to Write a Speech Till Then?" Hawks Asked Standing up From where he was Sitting at the Table in the Kitchen.

Inko Smiled At Him and Said "Well, Your Here and Well. . . You Can Help him and I Think He'd Like to be with you right now, This Whole thing is Stressing him out!" She Replied

"So He's In his Room?"

"Yeah, He is, Just don't Do Anything Funny!"

Hawks Chuckled At that And Shook his Head "I Won't Mrs. Midoriya, I Promise, I'm Not Like That"

Inko Nodded at That And Replied "Okay, You can Go up to his room then"

Hawks Noded and Went Up the Stairs to Izuku's Room and Knocked on the Door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Was writing his Speech on The Floor of his Room, His Wings Were Relaxed behind him like he was, Then Izuku Crumpled the Paper he was Writing on and Threw it in the Trash bin beside his desk, Than He Heard A Knock on his Bedroom Door.

He Ignored it and A Voice He Recognized Called through "Dove? It's Me, Hawks, do you want to let me in?" Izuku Could Hear slight Mirth in Keigo's Tone and He Chuckled Quietly Before Saying "Come in Hawks, It's Open"

Keigo Opened the door and Then Came into Izuku's Room Before Closing His Bedroom door and Sitting down with Midoriya On the Floor Of his Room.

Izuku, When Hawks Came in, Set the New paper He was Writing on down and He leaned His head On Kego's Shoulder and Hugged him.

Hawks Hummed and Said "Still can't Write the Speech For The Festival?" He Asked While hugging Izuku Back.

Izuku nodded "I'm Afraid, I Don't Want to Disappoint Anyone, and Above all, I Don't Know What to Write!"

(I Actually don't Like To speak Much Either) "Author: Neko"

"Well, What if You Said What you wrote to me and see How I Like it?" Hawks asked, His Wings Wrapping around them Both and The Paper on the Floor Between them.

"What!? No I-" Izuku Shook his head and Looked down at his hands.

Keigo Frowned and Said "Izuku look at me, Dove You Won't disappoint me Or anyone, Listen I-" Hawks Blushed Slightly "I Like you for Who you are and Those Spectators will too If your Speech Comes From The Heart"

Izuku While Listening to him, Smiled "Okey, Let's Get to work!"

Keigo's Wings Folded on his back and He Nodded

Izuku's Spirit was Back and Hawks was Glad it was, He didn't want his Flower To Be Sad anymore.

"And Keigo, I Love you Too"

A/N: That's It for Chapter 10 Of Swan Deku (HawksDeku) I Hope you Guys Like it! See you guys in the Next One!

Words: 1117