World Changed

Suddenly everyone started listening to me - Episode 1

* * *

〈 Episode 1 〉

* * *

Clap

"huh?"

When I opened the bathroom door, what appeared was my mother sitting with her pants down.

"..Oh sorry!"

I was embarrassed and bruised for a moment and quickly tried to close the door.

"It's okay. "

I stopped trying to close the door after hearing my mom's words.

"It's okay"?

Naturally, I moved my gaze to my mom's pussy.

Mom's pussy was hairy as if she hadn't taken care of it.

The thick hair hid her pussy, I could practically see nothing but hair

However, the fact that it was my mother's pussy hair and the fact that I was looking at her crotch made me feel immoral and I was very ashamed.

Then, I suddenly came to my senses, and I was prepared for my mother's angry words and slaps to follow.

"Do you want to see more?"

Contrary to my expectations, my mother was calm.

She even asked if he wanted to see more of her pussy.

"..Is that okay?"

As someone who always imagined her mother's body while masturbating, I couldn't miss an opportunity like this.

Even though it is covered by hair, isn't this a chance to see mom's pussy?

"of course. "It doesn't matter if it's Alex."

The mother allowed her son to look at her pussy, and then she started urinating.

Grrr..

A stream of yellow liquid shot out from the pussy, and it stopped shortly afterwards.

Mom wiped her pussy with a tissue and turned to me:

"Can I wear pants?"

"...If I tell you not to wear it, you won't wear it?"

"Okay, if you want to see more, look more. "

With my mom's permission, I closely observed her pussy.