Having Fun

〈 Episode 3 〉 3.

* * *

The time is approximately 12 o'clock.

It is a time when many people come and go to eat lunch.

As there were a lot of people, there were also a lot of beautiful women coming and going.

I walked up behind the woman walking in front of me and put my hand on her buttocks.

There was no need to be afraid, as I had checked with my older sister as well as my mother.

"Kwak?! who.?

She was shocked when someone suddenly touched her butt, but immediately felt relieved when she realized it was Alex.

She felt fortunate that It wasn't some weird pervert or rapist.

"hello. Excuse me, do you mind if I touch your breasts or butt?"

"Ah, yes, of course. "Please touch me however you want."

obviously, I was stranger to her, but she allowed me to touch her breasts as well as her ass.

I squeezed her soft buttocks, put my hand under her top, and touched her bare chest.

Even though her breasts were small compared to  mother and Gina, they were still soft.

As long as it's not a washboard, touching breasts will always be satisfying.

"What is your name?"

"Emily."

"I see, Emily. How does it feel to have your breasts touched by me? "Isn't this your first time seeing me?"

"It doesn't really matters ? "As long it is Alex "

"Mmm.  I am delighted to hear that. "Do you work?"

"I own a building. and rent it out."

"Oh, how much did you save?"

" About 200 million ."

"Give that to me. "I'll fuck you instead."

"great. "Give me your account and I'll send it to you right away."

I gave her my account.

My mother had set up an account for me years ago, which now had 200 million in it.

"Hehe. Okay, I'll fuck you. "Pull down your pants."

"Here?"

"Yes, "Anyway, you just have to lower your pants slightly."

"Okay."

With that answer, Emily pulled her pants down, revealing her ass.

I also took off my pants and inserted my dick into her pussy.

"..."

Seeing that there was no reaction, I guess she was not sensitive either.

Creak Creak Creak Creak

"Do you feel good?"

I scraped the walls of her vagina with my dick. purely for my own enjoyment

"it is the best."

She wasn't a virgin, and I didn't like the tightness that much, but I told her out of courtesy.

Although she was giving away her pussy to someone she had never met, she felt neither anger nor shame.

she didn't feel shame when men passed by and noticed her having sex.

Taking pictures...

"There. "Please do not take pictures."