Gina

Suddenly everyone started listening to me - Episode 2

〈 Episode 2 〉

* * *

Gina probably returned from playing outside, and my older sister Amelia just entered the home.

"..Your late again today. Sis."

I greeted my older sister, but she frowned as soon as she saw me.

"...uh."

She walked past me as if she didn't really want to talk.

"..Sister, stop for a moment."

My sister did as I said and stopped.

It is difficult to draw conclusion from this alone.

However, if I told her to remove her clothes, and it was just my your mother is the only one acting weird, I will be kicked out of the house.

In that hypothetical, I'd definitely be tossed out for what I did to my mother, Whatever it is, I don't have the courage to do that.

"...I.. need some water."

These is something my sister would never listen to, but It isn't going to get me tossed out of the house ,so I try to persuade her to do something minor.

"...ha. "Why don't you know how to do it?"

Despite her sarcasm , she poured me a glass of water.

After I  drank the water , I asked her to do a few more things. Rolling forward , rolling backward sitting ,standing up.

"Fuck you! I'm already tired. What are you doing? "she finally yelled.

No matter how weird the world has gotten, she still mad at me for making her do this.

Is it too much to ask for money ? No, maybe she will give it to me ,

Uhm...

"This girl! "If you came home, you would have slept well, why are you yelling at him?"

"No mom! "He keeps training me ."

"Amelia. "So you didn't do it?"

Mom said coldly.

It was so cold that you wouldn't think she was saying it to her own child.

"Oh...no...of course I did...but I have to go to work tomorrow too...so I have to go to sleep early..."

My older sister, who spoke in a slightly frightened manner, was always weak towards my mother.