Amelia

〈 Episode 4 〉 4.

* * *

"...."

Gina didn't even look at her sister when she arrived.

Gina hates Amelia very much.

Because she thinks Amelia is stealing her mothers's love.

Amelia also hates Gina.

She thinks she's spoiled and immature.

My older sister ignored Gina, and Gina ignored my older sister, so there were no problem between them.

"Sister, why aren't you looking at my message?"

"...I blocked you."

"...Isn't that too much?"

"What are you doing?"

"Look at the message."

"...ha."

My sister took out her cell phone,then her eyes widened.

"you..! What is this..! Is this yours?! Where do you get this money..?"

"I asked a pretty woman passing by to give it to me. I told that person to sell her body for living, and I'll get 70% of the money, so I guess I'll be getting 1 million every day".

"What will you do with the money?"

That's not the reaction I was expecting.

"...Don't you despise me?"

"...? "Why?"

"Because I took money from a normal person and turned her into a whore?"

"Come on ,cut the crap and answer the question.What are you going to do with the money?"

No, this is ridiculous.

My sister, who I thought was closest to normal, is not normal either.

...It doesn't matter though.

"You know I go out early in the morning to feed you and come back late at night, right? "

"In short, you want this money. What are you going to do?"

"..You didn't even appreciating the favor I've shown"

"If I consider the struggle, I shouldn't give it to mom. Why give it to my sister?"

"...Fuck ...sigh...I have debts."

"..This is the first time I'm hearing about this...?"

"It's my first time talking about this , so it's natural, kid. Don't tell mom. If you tell her, she'll kill me. Phew... I took out a loan when I bought the house and car. But at the time, my credit score was a bit bad, so I couldn't borrow all of it, so I borrowed some from a third-party financial institution..?".

"How much is the interest?"

".....I got 20 million at 20% but this month is the last month...? "I have to pay 20.33 million But I don't have any damn money saved."

"...what about the money you earn?"

"Of course I used it to feed you guys!"

"...Give me your account number."

I wanted to use it as an excuse to create a situation where I had to touch her body...

but I can't able to say anything because she looks so unfair and upsetting.

ring

"I'm sorry sister"

I sent 20 million to my sister's account.