Chapter 2

*Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.

One of the posh area in the Hyderabad City. Most the celebrities, rich households lives in this area.

There is a huge mansion in separate part of this locality. Isolated and a single mansion, away from the this busy locality of jubilee hills, surrounded by lush greenery plants, bushes.

The CHATHURVEDHI'S mansion.

None of the localities, even celebrities wouldn't dare to enter into the perimeter of this mansion

None of the localities, even celebrities wouldn't dare to enter into the perimeter of this mansion. A powerful person resides in that house. His wealth contributes 4% to India's GDP, which is huge one.

He rules the OIL market in the India as well as Asia globally. They have many other businesses apart from OIL industries. But Main base of their income is from OIL market.

He imports and exports oil. He makes National and International deals on daily basis. Like buying chocolates from the candy shop. Daily he earns billions of rupees.

Still.....

The person is Down to earth. The values taught by his grandfather are imprinted in his mind. He made their family's small scale oil industry business to No 1 company in Asia. He took the name of chathurvedi's into new heights.

He brought Name, Fame, Huge respect to his family in the society. No one dares to stand against him. Be nice and loyal to him, he protects you with his life, be Bad to him then he will be your DAD.

He leads a simple life. Have immense respect to his family. He loves his Nannamma most after his thathayya. They raised him with morals and values.

[Nannamma= grandma/dadi

Thathayya=grandpa/dada]

He is...Chathurvedhi's Elder Heir..
DHARMA KEERTHI CHATHURVEDHI. Business world calls him as 'DK'

The man with few words and a golden heart

The man with few words and a golden heart. He gets angry very rarely if it comes then no one can withstand against him. That's why he mostly tries to be patient with others.