Chapter 5

❇️🔹❇️

Nishchaya stood in front them silently looking down.

Dharma's eyes are focused only on her.

"Nishchaya..serve them tea." said Madhavi.

Nishchaya nodded her head, slowly went near them.

She served RamaDevi 1st.

The old lady smiled at her brightly making her more nervous inside.

Then she moved towards Kasthuri and offered her tea. Kasthuri scrunched her nose seeing her serving the tea in the glasses.

"I don't need." said Kasthuri rudely. Nishchaya startled first but composed herself quickly. Nishchaya understood that she didn't liked her.

Everybody in the room scowled at her except Vallabhaneni family.

"What? I don't drink tea in some stupid glass. I like it when it served in a cup." said Kasthuri shrugging her shoulders brushing away their looks.

Dharma closed his eyes, not to rebuke to his attha, in front of other family members.

[attha=bua/aunt]

"Shut your mouth lady." whispered RamaDevi, reprimanding Kasthuri.

Murali and Madhavi smiled awkwardly looking at them. Vishnu fisted his palm.

"Sorry, akkaya gaaru. We don't have cups in our home." said Madhavi awkwardly to Kasthuri.

[akkaya= sister]

"It's okay Madhavi. Actually, we have to say sorry for her behaviour, plz don't mind her words." said RamaDevi.

Nishchaya served then tea, at last she came near Dharma. She bend down to give him the tea. He silently took the glass, looking at her beautiful face so near to him.

Madhavi made Nishchaya to sit in front of them on the mat opposite to them.

She sat there silently, she can feel his intense gaze on her since she stepped in the living area. She badly wanted to see him in real, but the nervousness inside her stopping her to look at him. Here, Dharma is dying for her one gaze.

Her wish is fulfilled when she heard his voice. She looked at him.

"Arey, aagu kanna." said Dharma, trying to stop his nephew who is trying to take his tea glass.

[arey..stop baby..]

"mama..mama...naaku chai chai....." asked Karthikeya in his cute voice, trying to take the glass.

[mama=uncle ....I.. i...tea...]

"Undara, vediga undhi. Kalthadhi kanna." said dharma trying to stop his tiny hands.

[Wait baby..it's hot, you will get hurt baby...]

A smile graced on Nishchaya's lips, looking at him. How adorable they are looking.

Aaradhya tried to take him in her hands, but he clutched his mamu's shirt tightly.

"Arey, you shouldn't drink tea kanna, come here. Come to mumma." said aaru.

Karthi nodded his head no cutely looking at the glass. It is fascinating him. Looking at all of them drinking tea from glass, he also wants that.

"Karthi...." aaru called him little sternly.

Ayyo, cute baby eyes glistened with tears immediately, his lower lip is quivering.

"Aaru......" said Dharma in a rough voice, stopping her from scolding his nannu si nephew.