Chapter 4

❇️🔅❇️

After rain effect is very soothing in the village. Elders are sitting in the veranda.

Youngsters are chilling in the huge backyard with mirchi bajji, aalu bajji and samosa with tea, there is a little garden in the backyard. The smell of jasmine flowers from the garden filled in the area.

They were chilling sitting under a huge coconut tree.

Here elders were discussing about the morning matter.

"Atthaya, Will dharma agrees to come with us to that girl's home day after tomorrow?" asked Lavanya sipping her Tea.

[Atthaya=mother-in-law ]

Kasthuri twisted her mouth.

"I will talk to him after dinner. He will listen to me." answered RamaDevi.

"And ha, don't tell to anyone about this horoscope thing including dharma. Make sure, we naturally approached the match." said RamaDevi

"Amma...why are you selecting this poor girl for our Dharma? Do you really believe the words of guruji? Who believes it now-a-days? Listen to me. If you don't like my daughter then it's okay. Search for a rich girl for dharma." said Kasthuri. Though the last words felt like bitter for her tongue, still she said.

[Amma=mom]

"Neetho cheppinchukone antha chinnadhanni kaadu nenu. I know what am doing. I know what is good for this family. I know who is good for Dharma. And ha, I believe in what our guruji says. Don't bring your present day generation thinking in front of me. There are something's which are beyond science, the present day kids don't understand it. I know you don't believe all this but plz don't rub it on my reasoning's." said RamaDevi.

[Am not a kid to be taught by you.]

{Readers don't feel bad here. Our grandma is not supertitious but she believes in somethings.}

Kasthuri left from there fuming. She don't know how to stop this marriage before it goes forward.

After this Swetha, Lavanya, RamaDevi sat silently. No one said anything.

Meanwhile, Dharma and Abhi reached home, they came out of the car. They both are drenched fully. More than Abhi, dharma is soaking wet.

"Rey, Varsam lo thadichara? Come inside fast. Go and change your clothes and come down. I'll ask someone to prepare a Tea." said Lavanya, standing there.

[Rey, did you both drenched in rain?]

Both nodded their heads and went to their respective rooms.

Everyone came inside and sat in the living room. Lavanya ordered ratnamma to prepare the Tea for dharma and Abhi.

[If you people forgot...ratna amma is there cook]

Dheeksha who listened this went inside the kitchen.

"Ratnamma, I'll prepare the tea for them, you carry on the dinner preparations." said Dheeksha politely.

She started making tea.

Dharma and Abhi came downstairs, sat with family members.

"Abhi kanna, thalenduku thudchukole, jalubhu chesthadhi kanna." said Swetha in a stern voice.

[Abhi...why didn't you dry your hair kanna. If you leave like that you'll get cold.]

"Geethanjali, bring me a towel." swetha ordered her daughter-in-law.

Geetha rushed inside and brought towel ,handed it to her mother-in-law.

Swetha started drying abhi's head. Who is whining in return, asking his amma to slow down a bit.