I - The Origin

This story begins, in the middle of a war, a small town was being attacked, there was fire, lightning, and a lot of blood everywhere, a man and a woman were running with their three children to get out of the town, but they were being chased by the enemy, the father decides to sacrifice himself so they can flee, but the mother and her three children ran into a small wall, the mother tried to climb one by one to her children, but when it was their turn.

- Run! Run very fast, don't look back! -Their mother shouted at them in a heartbreaking tone.

The children started to run, and their mother was caught and killed, the children were running with all their strength, while crying, the names of the children were, the oldest is called Paris Darcy, and he is twelve years old, the second is called Henry Darcy, and he is ten years old, and the third is called Derek Darcy, and he is eight years old. The three children walked through all the villages begging for food to survive and so three years passed, on one night, the three children were walking along the edge of a narrow road and below them was the sea, with a very strong tide. Derek slipped and fell into the sea and Paris when he saw his brother jumped for him, but the current dragged them deep into the sea and Henry did not know what to do, suddenly a God appeared, who calmed the raging waters, so they could be saved, the three brothers were reunited on the shore of the beach.

- What are you doing here? -said the God in confusion.

-Our parents were killed, and we walked through all the villages for some food, my brother and I were going to die. Why did you save us? -said Paris in fear.

-I saved you for a reason, your destiny is written, I can't let you die and that's why I'm going to give each of you legendary eyes so you can face your destiny. -The God answers.

- What eyes are you talking about? -Paris said.

-They are eyes that will give you the power of fire, lightning and change, and if you put them together they will reveal an unknown dimension, where two months are a year, and they also have a special spell.

The God explains how to activate the spell and what it is about.

-We are going to accept them, only if you help us in something. -Paris said suspiciously.

- How can I help you?

-You are going to help us build a kingdom so that my family will never suffer again and so that children will live and not have to die in wars. -Paris said with an enthusiasm reflected in her eyes.

- And how can I trust you? What I am offering you is a gift from me and if you cannot control them, I will take them away, but a kingdom is a very delicate thing, if I grant you that wish I will put many lives in your hands.

Seeing the sad face that Paris made, God said:

-Kill one of your brothers or kill yourself, and then I can trust you.

-Thank you for helping us. -Paris said as he smiled.

Paris heads towards the raging waters to drown himself as he let a tear fall, he was ready to die for his cause, but just before doing so the God calms the waters.

-It is not necessary, I have already seen your inner self. -Said the God with a calmness.

The God accepts their wish and gives each one a power. To Paris he gives the power of change, to Henry the power of lightning and to Derek the power of fire. And so after years their dream came true, they built from scratch, that kingdom came to life, and they called it Darcy's kingdom, the brothers discussed and named Paris as the first king, then sixteen years passed, Derek met a girl and made her his wife and with her, they had their daughter, but Henry developed a jealousy towards Derek, because he had also fallen in love with her, jealousy and envy consumed him and one night, in Derek's room, Henry killed his wife and daughter, Derek entered the room and saw his wife and daughter dead.

-Henry, what did you do? -said Derek, devastated.

-The only thing I did was to take what belongs to me, first they took my crown and I accepted it, then you stole the love of my life, you knew I loved her, and you didn't care and still you had a child with her. -Henry replied angrily.

Derek gets down on his knees and through the screams, Paris enters the room.

- You idiot! Why did you ruin our dream? -Paris yells at Henry.

-Now I have another dream, which is to become the new king. -Henry replies.

- Shut up! My family just died and... You want me to just accept what I'm seeing?! -Derek yells at them.

Derek activates his power of fire and with all his strength he launches himself to attack Henry, but Paris manages to activate his power of change and exchanges the three of them with some leaves and takes them to the forest called El Vicio, Derek hits Henry and Henry attacks him anyway, he wanted to break his dream, Henry throws a storm of lightning at them, Paris didn't want to, but there is no other alternative, legendary powers face to face, under the rain, the three brothers were exhausted, Paris falls, but Derek and Henry, go for the last hit, they clash their weapons, Henry is left standing, it seemed that he was going to win this time, but Paris gets up and pierces him in the back.

-Now that I have achieved my dream, I will take care of it and whether they are my brothers, my sons or whoever, I will face anyone for this kingdom. -Said Paris seriously.

Henry falls down and Paris' eyes are removed, then they try to communicate with the God and explain everything to him, and then they try to put Henry's power on him and he accepted. Soon after he gave birth to his first son who took the name of Maximo Darcy and five years later his second son was born, and his name was Albert Darcy and ten years later in the kingdom of Darcy.