Chapter #1

A boy who is 12  years old is running while giggling. And the middle aged man was chasing him.
?? : Taehyung I'm telling you for the last time STOP RIGHT THERE.
After hearing the furious voice of his Appa he stopped running.
?? : Come here now ( cold )
He was walking towards his Appa with small steps and a big cute pout .
?? : HURRY UP ( slightly raised his voice , and in a second taehyung was in front of his Appa )
?? : Dada ( another boy came while rubbing his eyes , was looking so adorable)
?? : don't rub your eyes kiddo , go and fresh up then come downstairs.
?? : No you make me freshen up.
?? : Ok wait . First let me check your brother then I'll.
?? : What happened to taetae ?
?? : He caught a cold and not even letting me check him .
( Said while glaring taehyung)
?? : Taetae why are you annoying Appa?
Taehyung: Jungkook don't forget I'm sick because of you . Now don't behave like a saint. 
Before Jungkook replied their Appa jimin inquired. 
Jimin : How ? What did you do Jungkook? ( Stren )
Jungkook: Dad accidentally I threw cold water on him in the school.
Taehyung: And appa I haven't extra uniform in my locker that's why I caught cold .
Jimin : I'm getting late from hospital. I'll see you guys after coming back in the evening. And you taehyung lie down quietly on the couch .
Tae lied down because he knows his Appa is already mad . Jimin took his temperature, checked his heart beat and throat .
Jimin : Is your head or body aches ?
Taehyung: Head is alright but body hurts .
Jimin : Hmm . Now turn around. ( Took out a syringe and clear fluid )
Taehyung: Appa I won't take it ok . Don't think I'm that much obedient .( About to run but Jungkook held his legs , Tae was about to kick him but jimin held him and slapped him not hard but enough to make him stop )
Jimin : I'm controlling myself for so long that you are sick  but you don't like my softness. It's ok if you don't want to be obedient at least treat me as your doctor. ( Rage )
Taehyung: I'm sorry I didn't mean that.  ( Tears was flowing down ) .
Jimin : Turn around before you see my actual wrath ( already filled the fluid in syringe.
Taehyung turned around.
Jungkook: You can squeeze my hands. ( Said while forwarding his hand but taehyung jerked it.  )
Jimin looked at jk and he was sure that he got hurt as he is super duper sensitive but jk passed a smile unfortunately sorrow behind smile which only jimin can see.
Jimin : Before you get well I'll teach you ethics again Tae but as a teacher not as a Appa .
More tears began to flow . Jimin lowered his pants , rubbed alcohol pad , tapped his muscles to relax them then gently inserted the sharp needle. Tae flinched badly and made ah sound . Jungkook was creasing his back . Jimin commence to plugged down the medicine which caused taehyung to sob . After 2 seconds he took out the needle.
Jimin : baby it's ok don't cry.  It's done. ( Said while applying the Bandage then went to disposed the syringe)
Jungkook: Tae are you ok ?
Tae : hmm . Just leave me alone.
Jk : Tae I'm sorry that was a accident and why you always behave like this to me ?
( Jimin came and picked up taehyung)
Jimin : dada is sorry don't cry ( wiped his tears , after half an hour Tae calmed down)
Don't blame jimin for the slap . Single parenting isn't easy . He has to be mom and dad at the same time for his children. Sometimes he lose your temper and patience.
Jimin : Where is Jungkook?
Tae : Why are you asking about him ? ( Rude )
Jimin : Tae what's you actual problem? Why do you always behave like this whenever I talk about him. 
Tae : Appa ( crack voice) .
Jimin : Hmm don't cry . Go to your room . I'm going to make breakfast.

Let me give you introduction.....

Jimin is a doctor. He is very strict but at the same time he loves his kids and pamper them. He is 38 . He is single parent and has 2 kids .
Taehyung and Jungkook are twins and 12 years old. Their bond isn't the same like before. Taehyung starts behaving rude with Jungkook . They miss their mom at the same . Even though their father tried to give everything but mom loves is also a need .

Time skip after breakfast.

Jimin : Jungkook and taehyung your exams are starting I want above 90%.
Taekook : Appa isn't it too much?
Jimin : No it's not.  Go and start studying.
( Thier Appa always pressured them about studies as he wants his kids to be well settle in the future . It's not just the fault of jimin it's the fault of whole education system instead. In our education institute our knowledge got judged by our numbers. If good numbers are everything then why the richest and most successful people in this faced so many failures in their lives . Our system don't let us learn from our failures . )
Jungkook was studying but his heart felt heavy like someone putted stone on left side of his sternum. He closed his books and opened diary. He started to write his feelings.
Am I invisible? Why me....? I also want to enjoy my life but my fate has any other plans .
Till when I'm supposed to bottle up my emotions? Till when I'm supposed to hidey tears ? Till when I'm supposed to lie that I'm ok ? Till when I'm supposed to feel dead inside? Till when I'm supposed to see people happy Infront of me while sitting lonely? TILL WHEN .......?
Whenever I feel little happy why something bad happens? Whenever I feel hope why suddenly it vanishes?
Why can't they see pearls in my eyes ? Why can't they see their words are stabbing me ?
At last but not least AM I TOO SENSITIVE OR JUST A HUMAN WHO HAS  EMOTIONS ?
( I posted this in my community post but didn't tell you that I wrote this for my ff 😅)
(He was crying with hiccups. He wanted to scream. But he put hands on his mouth and screamed but silently.
Kids need their mom and father's love and care at the same time . Parents don't think about the emotional need of their offspring before separation . )
Someone knocked on the door .