Chapter #3

Jimin and taehyung got shocked and hurriedly went near him . Jimin took him in his arms .
Jimin : Baby please breathe . Take a deep breath.
Jungkook: Appa can't breathe.
Jimin : stand up right now Jungkook . ( Cold )
Taehyung: Appa why are you talking like this ? Look at his condition.
Jimin : He is faking it . If he was having difficulty in breathing he should've had difficulty in speaking. ( Controlling his anger )
Taehyung: Jungkook you mean seriously? Didn't you see how much we get worried about you .
Jungkook: Sorry but don't want punishment. ( Fidgeting his fingers )
Jimin : Didn't you think after getting caught I'll sphere you .
( Slightly harsh tone )
Jungkook didn't say anything just looking at the ground .
Jimin : JUNGKOOK STRAIGHT TO THE BACKYARD
Taehyung: Appa he won't do it in the future. ( Trying to save his brother from his Appa's anger )
Jimin : Taehyung zip up your and you wait for me in my room .
Taehyung  : o_ok ( gave piety look to his little brother and went)
(Jimin was staring at Jungkook with dark read furious eyes without blinking his eyes )
Jungkook: Ap_pa ( struttered and gulped )
Jimin : Why were you pulling taehyung's hair ?
Jungkook: Appa he pulled my hair first .
Jimin : I want truth and tell everything in detail.
(Jungkook told him that her mom came and how their argument initiated then second by second it got heated )
Flashback
Taehyung slapped on Jungkook's shoulder so hard . Tears formed in jk's eyes but he controlled himself. He kicked on Tae's leg in response.
Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME HUH?
Tae : WHY DID YOU CRUSE AND KICK ME ? YOU MANNERLESS BRAT . ( He started pulling jk's hair )
Jungkook: AHH  FUCK ....LEAVE MY HAIR .
( He scratched Tae's hand with his long and sharp nail . Instantly taehyung stopped pulling )
Tae : AHH HAVEN'T YOU CUT YOUR NAILS YOU DUFFER ?
Jungkook began to pulling Tae's hair without answering him .
Then after a second Jimin Opened the door .
Flashback ended .
Jimin : Jungkook how many times do I have tell you to behave with your mom ? Can't you understand at once? For god sake forget everything what you listened on that day . These things are just between me and her. You stop interfering and behave yourself. ( Scolded then deeply sigh )
Jungkook: But she said those bad things to you appa . I fucking hate her . ( That's it jimin completely lost his patience)
Jimin : I think you complete forgot your manners don't worry today I'll teach you . ( He held Jungkook's hand and dragged him to the backyard
Jimin : Stand here . I'm coming in a minute.
( Jungkook thanked god because it's evening as there is not much sun raise but very next he gulped and got scared )
Jungkook: Appa I'll behave please not this . ( At the verge of crying)
Jimin : Very late . I hope today you will learn your lesson.
Jungkook: Appa ( cut off )
Jimin : I don't want to hear anything. Hold your ears under your legs .
Jungkook immediately got into position which jimin instructed. 
Jimin : I'm going to give you 45 by this cane on your back . If you break your I'll add 2 hits more . Embrace yourself.
Jungkook eyes got out of the socket . Jimin never being this much harsh while punishing. Always just 10 hits by scale or a few spanks by hands . But today Jungkook surpassed his limits and boundaries.
"Ahhhhhhh Ap_pa "
"Ahhh Ap_pa I'm so_rry"
"Ooooo stop "
"AHH I'll nev_er misbeha_ve "
( Tears were flowing out of his eyes . His throats got dry because of screaming as jimin was giving hard strokes)
Unfortunately after 15 strokes Jungkook broke his position.
But at very next he received 2 very hard strokes on his calves muscles. 
Jimin : I told you to not to break your position.
Jungkook: I'_m so_rr_y( hiccuped )
After seeing this Jimin's heart clenched so he thought to end this punishment at 20 strokes .
Jimin : GET BACK INTO THE POSITION. ( shouted )
Jungkook got back into the position.
Jimin : count last five.
Jungkook:B_ But it'_s not 40 y-et ( strutting)
Jimin : Do you really want me to give you 45 strokes .
Jungkook shocked his head 4 to 5 times .
Jimin : So count last five . ( Raised the cane few feets up then landed on the soft clothed skin of Jungkook)
Ahhhh 1 be gentle
2 ( winced and squinted his eyes in pain )
AHH 3 slowly please
4 AHH
Ahhhh 5 ( crying without any breaks )
Jimin : Stand up.  ( Jungkook stood up with a great difficulty)
Jimin : I hope you won't curse from now on . And for misbehaving with your own mom follow me to the kitchen.
( Jungkook followed Jungkook with Dou and frightened eyes )
In the kitchen.
Jimin : Pick up the spoon and hot sauce. 
Jungkook: Appa I swear to god I'll never misbehave with mom even won't with anyone. Please Appa please.
(After listening to jk cracked and pleaded voice , red gloomy eyes jimin's heart melted . Even jimin was scaring him he won't let him taste hot sauce. He knew his little kiddo couldn't handle that much spice )
Jimin : ok relax kook . But I won't leave you in future for cursing and misbehaving. And remember if you pull Tae's hair in future I'll shave your head and you will become bald. 
Jungkook: I promise I won't be disobedient.
Jimin : Hmm good come here ( opened his arm , Jungkook ran , engulfed tightly Jungkook in his embrace , for good 10 minutes he consoled jk )
Jimin : Ok baby go and rest I'm going to punish your twin .
Jungkook: Dadda it was my mistake I made him lost his patience.
Jimin : I know but he shouldn't  pulled your hair . I'll give him simple punishment. ( Hugged Jungkook for last time) Now go .
Jungkook went to his room and jimin went to his room .
He opened the door and saw Tae was sitting with nervousness on the edge of bed . After seeing jimin he suddenly stood up , still looking down.
Tae : Appa how is Jungkook? ( Fidgeting his fingers)
Jimin : he is good . And you taehyung I want to hear everything which happened between you two .
( He already knows but wanna hear from taehyung's mouth. 
Tae told everything)
Jimin : Tae you should've left him and go to your room. When I came back then informed me instead of pulling his hair and slapping him.
Tae : I'm sorry appa . I won't fight with him in the future.
Jimin : Good . Now go to the corner and stood there in the squat position for 20 minutes.
Tae went , got into the position, didn't say anything to appa because he knew if he say something he also ended up like jk. 
After 20 minutes.
Tae : Appa legs are hurting. ( Tears began to fall )
Jimin : Get up and come here.  ( Politely)
Tae went near jimin , jimin made him sat on his lap , wiped his tears , after a few minutes of consoling finally Tae got calmed.
Jimin : Are you ok now ?
Tae : Yes Appa.  ( Nodded like a cute fluffy ball) ( don't think dirty )
Jimin : I warned Kookie and I'm warning you too don't ever pull eachother hair otherwise I'll shave your head .
Tae : Ok ( gulped , scrunched his nose , jimin chuckled and cooed on his cuteness )

(Suddenly the both heard thudded sound , for a second they looked at at each then ran downstairs. )