Chapter # 6

Suga : For now drop kids home then let's go to him .
Jimin : Hyung ( pleaded through eyes )
Jin : Jimin I really don't wanna force you or disrespect you Infront your and suga's offspring. You know very well physical violence is never the solution .
Suga : That's why we really wanna that you meet him because he will makes you realise better than us .
Jimin : Ok I'm sorry. Let's go home kiddos . ( Smile )
Taekook: Ok ( he picked Jungkook as he can't walk went away )
Suga: Hyung I'm going to drop hobi home . I'll be right back .
Jin : Do one thing  just come at ?? Home directly.
Suga : Oh ok that's convenient. Hobi let's go .
( Hobi upwards his both both hands to gesture his Appa to pick him up )
Suga : Can't you walk ? ( Playful glare )
Hobi : Nuuu( no in kids language) ( giggled)
(Suga picked him and kissed both his cheeks.)
.
.
Jimin was feeding Tae and Jungkook was sleeping because of medicine effects.
Tae : Appa I'm full ( cuteness overload)
Jimin : Ok this is last bite eat it .
Tae : Noo( but jimin stuffed his mouth with last bite of kimchi )
Jimin : Baby do you need anything else ?
Tae : No Appa .
Jimin : Ok I'm going to do important work I'll be right back in an hour or two . If Jungkook woke up don't let him walk ok .
Tae : ok Appa don't worry I won't. ( Smile )
Jimin : My good boy . ( Smile and kissed his whole face except lips 🌚)

Time skip to the?? House .
Chit-chatting were going on between Jin,suga,jimin and ??
Jin : RM we wanna talk about something.
RM : yes Hyung I'm all ears. 
Jin and suga elaborated the whole matter.

Introduction of RM
He is high school friend of jimin, Jin and suga . He is professor by profession and one year older than Jin . Married but don't have kids because her wife had miscarriage two times so he thought to not to try again as he can't see her wife in pain physically and mentally. He is also a tutor of namjoon. He hates physical punishment but at the same time he knows how to keep a kid on straight line .
Note
Don't confuse between RM and namjoon. Namjoon is the son of Jin but RM is the friend of jimin , Jin and suga . In many FFS you've seen that v and Tae are different characters I used RM and namjoon are different characters in the same way . I hope you got me .
RM : Why jimin ? you was a such a lovely dad . I never seen you that you raise your hands on kids . ( Confused)
Jimin didn't say anything was just staring at the floor but they heard a sob . They three of them imidiately got up and goes near to the jimin.
Jin : What happened jiminie ? Sorry if our way of handling don't like it.
Jimin : It's not like this Hyung it's just I'm done of managing everything. I'm not complaining at all but Hyung I don't want my kids to get spoiled and everyone says that if they were with their mother then this won't happen. ( Tears were still flowing down)
( He was tired of everything. Mom and dad love , care , adoration at the same time completes the child . Mom duty is to look after the children in the father's absence and same goes to the dad . Spouses are like a vehicle's two wheels.  If any one while is not working properly then vehicle can't run . )
Suga hugged jimin tightly and gave his shoulder so that he won't bottle up his emotions and let all out .
Jimin : I know I can't justify physical violence and let my all frustration on Jungkook. But I don't know when he became a disrespectful and discourteous in the matter of his mom . I never taught him this ill mannered behaviour. ( He wiped his tears with his sleeves cuffs)
RM : we know jimin it's so hard to manage everything. ( He held Jimin's hand in his hand ) But see the matter in the child's point of view . He doesn't have a mom . What he feels when he see his friends and class fellows or any other child with his mom ? What he feels when see other mom's love and care towards their offspring? No doubt you giving everything which you can . But don't be physical with him .
Suga : Don't beat him up . Try to make him understand verbally if he doesn't then ask him the reason behind that behaviour. There must be something that's why he was behaving like this .
(Jimin knew the reason but he was tired of making him understand to leave and forget that lines but he is so stubborn. Jimin didn't tell the reason to anyone and got their point of views as well)
Jin : Look if you slap your kid on every his mistake. He will have a mind set that he can do anything but then get  slaps it's not a big deal.  He will become reckless or coward kid it's depends on the kid .
Jimin : I'm sorry I won't beat him up . Try to handle it with maturity.
RM : That's our boy . After going back to your house take your kids for outing that's good for their mental health.
Jimin : Yeah sure ( smile)
Suga : If we got complain that you again beat them up then mr . Jimin you know us very well ( stren )
Jimin : Hyung Don't worry you won't get any complain about this.  ( Gulp )

(I made this ep on facts because parents think beating their kids isn't the big deal but they don't know what damage they are creating in  kid's personality)

Time skip
(Jimin got off the car was about to go inside, heard notification sound, opened the mobile then made a fist and took a deep breath)
But with a sweet smile he went inside the house then to the Jungkook's room . He saw both of the kids were awake and giggling aloud. Unknowingly a grin appeared on his face .
Jimin : Why are my kiddos giggling?
Jungkook: We won't tell you it's a secret between two brothers.
Jimin : Hmm I see you are hiding something. ( Chucked)
Taehyung: Yeah you can say like this.  ( Tata mic face but trying to be sassy )
Jimin : You bear ( began tickling him )
Taehyung: Haha Appa stowp haha ( jimin stopped)
Jimin : Ok KIDDOS WE GOING TO ?? ( Cheerful)
Jungkook: Really?
Jimin : Yeahhh Tae get up and get ready . ( Before Jimin says something further Tae ran towards his room being fully excited. )
Jimin : bunny why are you pouting ? ain't you happy?
Jungkook: No it's not like this I can't walk . ( Pout got more deep)
Jimin : you think I won't help you huh ? Come here bunny Appa will make you ready )

My boards finally ended . I'll be regular.You guys don't comment please your one comment motivates me a lot . I hope you will do a good amount of comments on this ep .
You guys don't comment please your one comment motivates me a lot . I hope you will do a good amount of comments on this ep .