Chapter # 4

They reached downstairs and to the kitchen. The scene which was in front of them was terrible. The howling of Jungkook was echoing and tiny pieces of glass was scattered.
Jungkook: Ap_pa hur_ts . ( Crying out loud due to pain )
Jimin hurriedly held clean cloth, picked up Jungkook, bring him to the living room and press the cloth around the wound. 
Tae was shocked to digest everything.
Jungkook: Ap_pa plea_se do som_ething.
Jimin : baby calm down Appa will take every pain . Taehyung we are going to the hospital.
Tae : Appa I wanna come too .
Jimin : Ok come hurry up.
Jungkook: Appa no_ooo_o I do_n't wan_na go to the hosp_ital ( the amount of tears got increased more than before)
Jimin : Baby we have to get it treated as soon as possible. And I don't have equipment at home to get it treated.
Jk : but st_ill noo_o .
( Jimin sighed , picked up jk while ignoring his thrashing, gestured tae to follow them , went to the car , Opened the passenger door , made jk to sit who was crying uncontrollably, Tae sat at tge bsck seat , and drove to the hospital)
Jimin : Baby relax it will be fine .... Come let's go inside .
Jk : No_oo Ap_pa yo_u ca_n tre_at me at hom_e . ( Tears was still flowing like a river )
Jimin : Please Jungkook you need instant medical care . Don't be stubborn ( pleading )
Jungkook:I do_n't ne_ed any ca_re .
Tae : Look Jungkook don't made Appa to force against your will.( Stren )
?? : jimin ? ( Inquiring tone )
(Jimin looked back)
Jimin : Suga Hyung . Thank god you are hear .
Suga : What happened? Why Jungkook is crying? ( Frowned)
Jimin : Tiny pieces of glass got pierced in his foot but he is refusing to get treatment.
Suga : Oh ok . Let me see . ( Jimin stepped back , suga went near to the Jungkook)
Jungkook: sam_chon ple_ase tell Ap_pa to take me ho_me .
Suga  : Bunny it won't hurt . In a few minutes you will be treated then jimin will take you home .
Jungkook : A big noo ( sobbed , then suga left with no option he picked Jungkook forcefully, then they went to the Jimin's cabin Suga made Jungkook sit on his lap )
Jimin : Kook it won't hurt. I'm just going to examine your foot .
Jungkook: Ap_pa ( hiccuped badly)
Jimin : First of all stop crying baby ( wiped his tears with thumbs ) take a deep breath ( Jungkook followed) good now look at left side of the room ( Jungkook did )
Jimin : Hyung hold him tightly ( whispered in suga's ear who nodded)
[As the jimin  starts the procedure, JUNGKOOK grips suga's hand tightly, his face reflecting a mix of fear and determination.]
JUNGKOOK winces and lets out cries of pain as the forceps extract the tiny glass pieces.

JUNGKOOK: (screaming) Ahh! It's hurting, Appa.
JIMIN: (reassuringly) You're doing great, Kook. Just a little more.
JUNGKOOK: (sobbing) It hurts, Dada! Make it stop, please.
Suga: (calmingly) Shh, Kook, I'm here. Just a little longer, you're doing great.

[Despite JUNGKOOK's cries, JIMIN and SUGA  keeps comforting him and encouraging him to be brave.]
Jimim: Almost there, Jungkook. Stay strong.

[With suga's reassuring presence, the Jimin successfully removes the glass pieces from JUNGKOOK's foot and bandaged it .]
Jimin : Will you be a good boy for Appa ?
Jungkook: Huh ? ( Before he spoke further, someone knocked ethe door)
Jimin : Come in .
Nurse : This is the shot which you asked for Dr jimin ?
Jimin : Ok keep it on the table. ( Nurse did and left)
JUNGKOOK: (frantically) No, I don't want it! I'm leaving!JUNGKOOK tries to get out of suga's lap and run away, but JIMIN acts quickly, gently restraining him.]
JIMIN: (firmly yet gentle )but I know you're scared, but this is important for your health. Trust me, I'll be right here with you.
Jungkook: ( yelled and cried );Noooo I don't want it . Just leave me .
Jimin:  This injection will help prevent any infections. I'll give it in your back . It might sting a bit, but it's important for your recovery.( Explained calmly )
(JUNGKOOK, overwhelmed by fear, starts thrashing and pulling away, trying to escape)
[Taehyung immediately steps in, trying to calm JUNGKOOK down while suga  also joins in to help.]
Taehyung: (reassuringly) Kook, it's okay. We're here for you.
Jimin: (firmly but soothingly) Jungkook, running away won't help. Just let me administrat it please.
Jungkook: (frantically) No, I can't do it! I don't want the injection.
Suga : (gently) Kookie, we understand you're scared. We're all here to support you, okay?
(After a few minutes, JUNGKOOK's thrashing subsides, and he looks up at TAEHYUNG and JIMIN with tear-filled eyes, seeking comfort and support.)
jimin: (gently) It's okay, Kook. We're all here for you, no matter what.
(Suga when he felt the tension subsided so he picked Jungkook up , made him lay on the bed on his stomach )
(Suga held jungkook's legs , and TAEHYUNG stands by his side held jk's arms , when Jimin upwards jk shirt which was covering his pants , suga frowned after seeing read marks on his skin thought to ask after this )
Jungkook: Appa ( held Jimin's hand due to shyness)
Jimin : Don't be shy Jungkook relax ( pulled down his pants little with boxer )
As the needle pierces his skin, JUNGKOOK winces, and a sharp cry escapes his lips.]
JUNGKOOK: (shouting) Ahh! It hurts.
JIMIN: (soothingly) Deep breaths, Kook. You're doing great.
[TAEHYUNG steps closer, his voice filled with empathy and support.]
TAEHYUNG: (encouragingly) You're so strong, Jungkook. Just a little more, and it'll be over.
Suga: (soothingly) Deep breaths, Kook. You're doing great.
JUNGKOOK continues to cry, his emotions were raw and intense.]
JUNGKOOK: (tearfully) I don't like this, Appa.
JIMIN: (comforting) I know, Kook. It's almost done. I'm proud of you for being brave.
[Jimin swiftly finishes administering the injection, and Taegimin offer comforting words to help calm JUNGKOOK.]
Jungkook upward his pants , sat on the sofa with a pout
Suga : Now why this pout ? ( Chuckled )
Jungkook: You don't know how much it hurted .
Suga : how would I don't know? Your Appa who is my brother unfortunately damaged my butt thousands of times with his so called injections.
( Everyone laughed . Meanwhile someone came while crying out loud)
?? : Appa uncle Jinieinie was giving injection to innocent kid like me . ( Fat tears were flowing)
( Everyone attention was converted to him )
Suga : Hoba uncle was giving him injection because he was sick but first of all you tell me how much innocent you are ?
(Hobi pouted , jimin picked him up .)
Jimin : Where were you Hoba ?
Hoba : I was with Jin uncle . ( Jimin kissed him on his cheeks)

Introduction of suga , jhope and Jin .

Suga is the CEO of the Korea national company. He is 39 by age and have a son ' jhope ' who is 11 years old . He is an elder  biological brother of jimin and samchon of taekook
Jin is the doctor and friend of jimin . He is 40 and have a son ' namjoon ' who is 14 years old . He always treats taekook like his own kids .
Jimin : Hyung I'll come after the quick round .
Suga : Ok I wanna talk to you come quick. ( Little firm )
Jimin nodded in confusion by the time of his hyung.
Jimin was going to the ward but someone bumped into him .
jimin looked at that person.

Jimin : YOU ( anger rushed through his veins)