Chapter 21

The first donation comment was straightforward.

#Why did you choose chicken feet? ㅋㅋㅋ

People buzzed that it was a great question in the comments. Park Moondae pondered for a moment, then answered honestly.

"Uhm, actually, my collaboration item keyword was frozen food, not chicken feet."

– Wow, how shady.

– When I look at the chicken feet again, it looks like a fairy.

– RII punk, why did you guys put frozen food in idol PR—?

– Why do you put dumplings as a candidate when there's carbonated water in T1? ㅋㅋㅋ

Park Moondae, who couldn't see the comments, continued speaking quietly.

"The chicken feet were the most delicious among the frozen foods I received as a sample. So I chose the chicken feet."

– !!

– You...tried all the samples?

– This participant is a 'real.'

– At this point, it's not enough to laugh at how hard he's working. ㅋㅋㅋ

"First of all, it's an advertisement— however it's hard to say that something that doesn't taste good is delicious."

As Park Moondae answered, he grabbed the chicken foot again and put it in his mouth. And right away, more donations came pouring in without a break.

#What's your favorite food besides chicken feet?

#Who is the participant you're closest to?

#Then, for what criteria did you choose for triangle kimbap? ㅋㅋㅋ

"I'm not picky about food and I eat everything well. I'll skip the close participants— uhm, I think it'll be a spoiler if I say it."

– He's very thorough. ㅋㅋㅋ

– It's true that our Moondae have close friends, right? Grandma believes in the Moondae! *^^*

– But Seon Ahyun said he was close to you in the next broadcast over there. ㅋㅋㅋ

– ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got it, Moondae-ya, are you close with Ahyun?

From Park Moondae's point of view, talking directly about someone could be dangerous, so he chose to speak vaguely.

But even that topic was played with in the comments.

And just as Park Moondae was carefully explaining why he chose the triangle kimbap, the donations that had been held up started coming in all at once.

"The tuna mayonnaise is strong and goes well with chicken feet like a sauce— ah."

#Moondae_please_just_sing_one_verse_of_a_songㅠㅠ

#Don't just eat too much, and please introduce yourself. ㅋㅋㅋ

#Is there a secret to singing well?

"Uhm. Singing."

Park Moondae put down the last chicken feet he was going to eat.

– Finally.

– Is his idol ego awakened?

– Is it meaningful that he only came back to life with one chicken foot left—.

– No, Moondae, your singing is really good, and when I watch the team battle, it's so amazing.ㅠㅠ

– It was good on the show, but how will the live show be?