Chapter 95

I summarized Seon Ahyeon's difficult explanation.

"So... You turned it on to say hello, but you suddenly got scared and turned it off."

"...Y-Yes."

"Um."

Seon Ahyeon lowered his head as if he had become a sinner. It was kind of funny that we sat on the floor in front of the door and did this.

"What were you scared of?"

"P-People... I-I don't think they would like it."

"They wouldn't watch it if they didn't like it."

"...T-They cursed."

"Hmm, did you read the real-time comments?"

Seon Ahyeon nodded vigorously.

'I guess another crazy bastard went in as soon as the notification came in and started talking bullshit.'

I didn't know why there were so many people who wanted to change others' lives by hurting them.

'It's frustrating.'

Anyway, Seon Ahyeon had seen a ridiculous level of verbal abuse when he appeared in <Idol Inc.>

He had endured it well at that time, but what broke out this time was probably triggered by the fan signing event.

'It seems the comments coming up in real-time also had an impact.'

It sounded as though he'd heard it right in front of his face.

I said, rubbing my shoulders.

"Even if you don't have this job... You can't only meet people who like you. Someone will hate you. And some guys just enjoy cursing at others."

"..."

"Of course, it's not right. It can be scary, but... If you're scared enough to quit, I think getting some help is better."

"...!"

"Wouldn't it be better to get counseling now? We are now in the final stages of our activity."

"I-It's fine."

Why are you so stubborn?

I narrowed my eyes.

"I think you just don't want to get counseling."

"...I-It didn't work."

Seon Ahyeon closed his eyes tightly.

"I-In the past... This s-stuttering, I fixed it... I-It's like this again, so that's why."

"..."

"I-It's no use."

Seon Ahyeon lowered his head.

"I-I have to keep living like this..."

"...?"

What kind of extreme nonsense is this?

"That's just... Didn't you just meet a quack?"

"...! Q-Quack..."

"Besides I didn't mean that you have to fix the stuttering, I was saying it would be better if you worry less."

"..."

"If you don't believe me, let's call the other kids and vote."

"...?!"

Fortunately, there was no trauma related to this so the survey was conducted under Seon Ahyeon's dazed consent.