Chapter 99

Actually, I expected that the preparation for the second album would go smoothly.

It was because the company staff, who had tasted hell while preparing for the debut album, tried to start preparing for the next album early.

"We have almost filled the candidates for the songs, and within this pool, we plan to select and organize them according to the album concept. The rest will be taken out or dropped into the next album."

"Yes."

The only problem was that the director couldn't abandon the self-made concept.

"Since we have plenty of time this time, please discuss the title track thoroughly and tell us."

"Thank you."

"All right!"

This time, he passionately delayed the production of the title track.

'...Is it caused by the success of the debut album?'

It was clear that he thought his ideas worked well in the entertainment industry.

But it was fortunate that we had plenty of time this time. The deadline was set for more than two months, and the song was almost already out.

Thanks to that, the members' complexion looked good.

"Let's pick a good song this time, too."

"I'm already looking forward to Raebin's arrangement."

"Thank you."

Even if the concept was undecided and we had to pick three songs out of twenty songs for the title track, a hopeful atmosphere was created.

...However, after a few days, I came to think that self-production was better.

* * *

"...A collab?"

"Yes, that!"

I thought it was weird from the moment the director suddenly called us, but I didn't know such a bomb would come out.

"What... May I ask what kind of collaboration you're talking about?"

"Now, look."

The director held out a document with a confident look.

The big letters caught my eye first.

[New business proposal]

[Mobile game]

[T1 Place Co., Ltd.]

"...?"

"It's a game developed by a start-up that T1 acquired as an affiliate, and I think it fits just right. The timing is perfect. If they collaborate with our Testar, you can see that there will be synergy. Yeah? It's a game, so it's easy to grasp the concept, isn't it nice?"

Pouring out one line after another, the director added the last sentence with a pleased face.

"This is the internal document, I show it to you because I believe in our Testar. Stop talking, just look here."

That kind of thing didn't f*cking matter anyway.

'Mobile games...?'

Please, I wished someone would tell me it was a dream.

From next to me, Ryu Chungwoo asked back in a voice as calm as possible. It seemed he was less shocked because he wasn't familiar with mobile games.

"...By any chance, what kind of collaboration do you have in mind?..."