Part 1

Your eyes cracked open, it was dark in your room. The black curtains were closed, you sat up, looking for your phone on the nightstand. You reached to the right of you, feeling your iPhone in your hand. A slight groan escaped your lips, you unplugged the phone and the screen lit up. It was a picture of you and your mom when you were around 4 years old. The picture was in black and white, and slightly blurry but you still loved the photo.

Your mom had her nose pushed against yours, her long blonde hair blocking part of her face. All you could see was her jawline and her button nose, you on the other hand had shoulder length brown hair, bangs covering your forehead. Your hair was dainty and had soft curls coming down a little past your shoulders.

A smile crept onto your face as you looked down at the photo

A smile crept onto your face as you looked down at the photo. Both of your parents had passed away, but your mom had been married again to a man named Simon Masrani. He was the only person you had left, he had adopted you and made sure you were happy no matter what. But the thing is, he owned Jurassic World, the large theme park filled to the rim with dinosaurs. You were okay with him being gone, so then the park was under control and no terrible break outs.

You turned on the flashlight and put your phone face down on the nightstand. You had looked up, the white LED light filled the room, not all of it, but enough to see where you were going. While uncovering yourself, you swung your legs over the bed, and your feet hit the cold wooden floor. A shiver traveled up your spine and cause you to shake lightly, you quickly made your way to the covered window.

In one large swipe you pushed the curtains away from the window. The light quickly flooded the large room, filling each part of the room, causing shadows on certain areas. The room was filled with furniture, your bed pushed against a wall, the nightstand next to that, and a dresser pushed against the far wall, it had three large drawers and was a dark oak wood. You had a closet, it was a walk in closet and was fairly large.

You walked over to the large dresser and pulled out a light gray crop top, it was a clean cut on the bottom. In bubble letter writing it had the words, "I like my puns intended" There were little stars around the writing, you smiled at the shirt. You started to look around, speaking to yourself lightly, "Okay, bra. Bra.."

Your black bra was sitting at the foot of your bed, you remembered you took it off so you could sleep comfortably. The bra was black, and had lace covering certain parts, it made the rest of the bra look classy, although nobody's going to see it till after marriage. You pulled off the jersey you were wearing and put on the bra, you then pulled on the grey crop top. It stopped right before your belly button.

The next thing you pulled on was a pair of light blue high waisted shorts. They stopped at your upper thigh, there were two holes in the shorts, and some white parts appearing, holes that aren't fully holes.

You walked over to the bed, turning off the flashlight. The iphone started to buzz in your hand, you looked down, it was your step dad calling. You slid to answer, turning on the speaker you walked into the bathroom, and turned on the light. "Hello?"