Part 3

MAY HAVE A FEW GRAMMAR ISSUES. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.

PART 3

(BACK TO ZACH/GRAY/ AND YOU)

Zach replied to your text message, "I'm going to change it. To, hmm, how about Munchkin." You shook your head, "Is that a short joke? For your information, i am not short, i am just below average."

"Below average?" He texted back, you sighed, "It's not my fault you are a giraffe on stilts." You looked up at his phone,he had changed your name in his phone to Munchkin, you sighed and smacked his shoulder.

Gray looked up at the two of you, at the phones in your hands. "What are you guys talking about?"

Zach looked down at his little brother, "How short Y/N is." You looked down at Gray, "If you were wise, you'd make the decision to be quiet and agree with me."

Gray's eyes then widened quickly as the two teens stared down at him. But somehow Zach's glare was worse than yours. "It's true Y/N, you are pretty short for your age." You smirked and leaned back, feeling almost attacked.

A large smirk came to your face, "You guys don't even know how old I am." Gray turned to look at you, "Fine, what's your age?"

"Thank you for asking. I am 17, soon going to be 18, in less than a week in fact. You guys?" They both sat there silently as you waited for the reply, Gray shook his head, getting annoyed with the silence."He is 16, soon to be 17. And I am 13."

You looked down at your phone, you only had one bar. Gray then yelled loudly, "WHERE ARE ALL THE DINOSAURS." You jumped up quickly, "What the fuck Gray!"

"You shouldn't say fuck." You looked at him, "You just said it." He turned back towards you again, "I just quoted you. I didn't say it." You shook your head as you looked down at the 13 year old smartass.

You put your hand on the lever, Zach turned around looking at you. "What you were going to slow. I wanna see a dinosaur before I die."You pushed the lever forwards, causing the glass ball to go faster on the green ground.

Gray was still looking out the glass ball. But there was a sad look on his face, you grabbed ahold of his hand and put it onto the lever. "You drive." He smiled lightly, and you moved your hand, letting Gray take complete control of the ball.

He pushed it forwards, the glass ball was headed for a few large bushes. You pushed Gray's hand to the left, causing his to veer away from the plants. "Damn Gray, pay attention to the

Road."

"Shouldn't say damn." You looked down at him once again as the little preteen tried to correct you. "Again, you just said it." Gray shook his head and kept looking out the large ball, one hand placed on the lever, the other placed upon the curved window.

The sphere started to go around the corner, a few loud crunches came from underneath the ball. The vegetation was slowly falling to the ground, slowly becoming fall. You looked around, then saw all the prehistoric dinosaurs in front of you. You gasped in delight, you were at a loss for words.

"Oh man.." Zach spoke under his breath, Gray took his hand off the lever, Zach quickly put his hand on there. The dinosaurs were so large, they were all oblivious to the sphere rooming next to them.

The first one you came across was a triceratops, she was laying down on her stomach. Grazing on the long grass that was in front of her. She started to get up, pushing herself up on her old feet. There were brontosaurus, ankylosaurus, stegosaurus,and parasaurolophus. Each one was doing a different thing, whether they were sitting there grazing, or walking around, they were all different colors under the burning sun.