Part 4

RECAP: Gray smiled happily, and you looked up at them, still behind the wheel. "No, I don't remember that."

Everyone gathered in the center of the park, some sitting on the edges of the innovation center, others tempted to dive into the two large fountains. The putrid smell of sweat and body odor accumulated in the air, chatter bounced all around, echoing in the vacant space, all on one topic. People wanted to know what the hell was going on. But the control room knew what was most likely to happen next, they all sat staring at the large scen. The screen was a dark blue, computers all around the screen, pointing towards it, they were trying to control the park from one tiny room. Each little red dot on the screen represented a person, or a group of people, they were all placed around the center.

The tiny people in the tiny room were trying to track the indominus by what she has killed, blinking on and off in the corner of the screen was "EVACUATION". They had found her current location, a large circle marking the last murder, "Every time this thing kills it moves south, its heading directly for the park."

Lowery, a young innovative worker said, looking up at the screen with Mr. Masrani standing over him, and a female co-worker sitting next to him. The room darker than usual, fear set over the room like a mist on a hot morning, Mr. Masrani spoke quietly. "Why would she come here? Lowery, anything on Y/N yet?"

"I told you not to get her sprint." He looked up at his boss, Mr. Masrani's facial expression didn't change whatsoever, "Enough about the network." Lowery looked down in shame, then back up, "No, not yet."

Mr. Masrani looked down in shame, he pulled out his phone, "0 NEW MESSAGES", but what he didn't know was your phone was currently busted, more like terrible water damage.

The young girl started to talk, "She can sense Thermal Radiation, our emergency measure just threw all the warm bodies in one plac-" She was about to finish her sentence, but then was cut off by the ass hole himself, Vic Hoskins. He had an older, fatter face, gray hair covering his head, he wore a tan shirt, and pants, the security member tried to stop him, "Si-"

"Ingen, Hoskins." He put up a card and kept walking out of the large elevator towards Masrani, Masrani turned around, and stood up, looking straight at him. "I know who you are." Hoskins tucked his badge back into his really tight pants, and kept onwards with business. "Then you know why I'm here."

Hoskins kept on his way to Masrani, making his way down the stairs, everyone hoping his pants wouldn't split from the tension. "I've been working for two years on an application for those raptors." A silence has no set over the two, until Hoskins spoke once more, "They can hunt, and kill that creature."

"Your program was to train the raptors." Hoskins was quick to reply, eager on the subject of the raptors, "Yes, yeah it was, and we did in the process, we learned something. They follow orders." Hoskins had a smile on his smug face, still moving closer to Masrani, "See the solution to your crisis, is standing right in front of you." Hoskins points to himself, then stiffens up.

Masrani shook his head, "What? An older man in tight jeans?" Masrani smiled proudly, imaging you high-fiving him for the comment, he continued, "Let me be as clear as I can, no velociraptors are going to be set loose on this island," Hoskins scoffed loudly, and pointed to Masrani in a threatening manner, "No, no, you're out of your mind."

Hoskins walked away slightly, and turns to point to the large screen, "What are you gonna do? You have 20,000 people here. What about your daughter? Huh? They have no place to go."

Masrani bit down on his tongue, trying not to say something rude, Hoskins kept pointing at the screen, "That thing is a killing machine!" He stopped pointing, walking up to Masrani, getting face to face with the owner of the park, "And it will not stop."