𝟎𝟏

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝙻𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚜, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠𝚜
•••
𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚛𝚎
───────────●───── 01:36

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

You know when an event you have to attend is near and you're all excited for it to come? Yet when it's actually that time you're scared shitless? Yeah, doesn't help that I'm going through that now

I had just woken up not that long ago from my alarm, now staring at the blank ceiling as I'm slowly gaining consciousness. My anxiety glued me to the comfy sheets with my mind racing with thoughts. I didn't know how long I was staring but I knew if I kept this up I wouldn't have enough time to get ready. Finally getting up, I felt dread growing heavier on my shoulders, overthinking on any possibility this day could start and end. Yet, it's best to push those thoughts aside. Right now I had better things to focus on rather than worrying what might go down on school campus, besides I'm not even there yet so no point in worrying right?

After showering and drying off, I had dressed myself in uniform that my mom had picked out, while uniform isn't all great to look at, at least it saves me the worry of what outfits I need to wear for the day. A simple black and white themed uniform.

After finishing up the last thing of my routine for the morning, I went down stairs to find my mother awake in the kitchen making her daily coffee. She noticed me heading out to the front door, but before I left, she wished me luck on my first day. I had thanked her before taking my leave.

God my body was shaking nervously as I was still walking to my destination. Now that I was finally heading to school, my mind started racing like it did earlier. Those past thoughts came back to haunt me and every step I took closer to my new school. At this point I wasn't even paying attention to what was around me. My mind was too clouded to focus on what laid ahead of me...

Nor the back.

"Um, excuse me-?"

Everything cleared. The voice behind me, freeing me from the cell of what is my mind, I stopped walking to look at who had called out to me. A short girl with a messy bob cut and a little bow placed on top of her head, wearing white for her uniform. Her expression held a curious look as she viewed my features just as much as I did with hers.

"I'm sorry to bother, but are you perhaps heading to the school that's all the way down the street?" She asked then pointed at the direction to where the school's campus was at.

"Oh, uh, yes! May I ask why that you wanted to know?" I politely asked the girl, a little bit weirded out that someone would just ask where I was heading, but with her appearance alone tells me she most likely goes to the same school I've been enrolled in.

"My name is Claire, and I attend Fundamental Education! I assumed you would be the new student arriving?" Giving a smile to me after replying to my question.