𝟎𝟑

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞
•••
𝙰𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚕𝚢
───────────●───── 03:34

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

Engel leads me into my next class, which happens to be Language

Engel leads me into my next class, which happens to be Language. We both walked towards the door, before we opened it, a loud female voice could be heard behind the door.

"You speak English for god sakes, so how are you failing?!"
A woman yells before a student ran out of the class room. With the door wide open, the inside revealed a rather restless woman who held an angry expression. Engel released my hand to walk up to the woman, most likely to calm her down. He spoke to her calmly, so well without flinching from her unnerving appearance. Probably isn't the first time he's done this, looks like he has a good connection with her.

With some time, Engel faced me and waved me over. I walked over to the now calmed woman, still nervous as already these teachers had come off aggressive... so I wasn't sure how this one would turn out. The woman glanced towards me, wide eyed as she stood straight up.
She clears her throat before speaking.
"Do forgive me, I had let my temper get out of hand." She apologized to me.

"No, no, it's alright. Miss...?"

"Miss Thavel. And who might you be?"
She replied, for someone with possible anger issues, she is a proper person.

"[𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮], I'm the new student here."
I held my hand out for her to shake. I wanted to also be proper, just incase I don't tick this lady off. She shook my hand and a smile formed on her face. Seems like she's in a good mood now. Not long after, multiple students walked in the class and took their seats. Engel took my hand once more, leading me to the back of the class to an empty desk to sit in. I do so as he sat in a desk next to me, and bell rings once again.

Honestly, this class is a lot more peaceful than math. Though I was struggling a bit on understanding what was handed to me by the teacher... so the assignment was asking us to translate a different language to English, and we had to write down the translation down as well. Thank god it wasn't a paragraph of any sorts, more so a short sentence at best. Though I was still stuck on having to understand what was being said. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned to face Engel.

"You look a little lost, would you like me to help?" He offered, guess he saw me struggling not that long ago. "Yes, please. That would be greatly appreciated." Yeah... I didn't know what the hell this assignment was talking about. Engel leaned over to my desk to point out on some of the questions. "Each sentence has an illustration to it, so you can kinda make out what the sentence is about." He explained, then took my paper to circle some of the words within the sentence. "Some words look similar to English words, and some sound similar as well. You can piece them together and form a translated sentence." He went back to his paper to write the first translation down, asking me to follow along with him.

I started to understand what the page was saying not long after Engel's help. Thought I'm pretty sure most aren't correctly spelled since I wasn't here for the beginning of this topic that Miss Thavel is teaching. I'll definitely have to stay afterschool for tutoring just to get caught up with everything within this first semester. I managed to complete the assignment and have some free time before the bell could ring. I wasn't sure if Miss thavel was okay with Engel helping me, but I didn't want to get a bad grade on my first assignment either... maybe she would allow him to help me just for this topic alone until she teaches a new one. I'm sure she's also had some past assignments too, I could always ask her and the rest of my teachers about it just for extra credit. I talked with Engel for the rest of the period, thanking him for the help and going through the trouble of teaching me to do the paper work. He stuttered on his words as his cheeks turned into a darker shade of blue, and his demeanor changed to a nervous one.

"Don't mention it—! If you'd like, I can help you out with some of your troubles?" He offered. I didn't want to stay far behind on this class... so I would need all the help I can get. "Alright, sure! I could use the help from time to time." It was kinda cute to see his face lit up with happiness, and behind that, his tail was wagging? God he's adorable. Sadly, our conversation had to end due to the bell ringing again. We picked up our stuff from the desks, before leaving the class, I quickly explained that I'd stay behind for a little as I needed to ask Miss Thavel a question. He nodded and would wait for me outside of the class. Once he walked out, I went to Miss Thavel's direction and walked up to her.

"Um, excuse me, Miss Thavel?"
The woman's eyes landed on my figure. "[𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮]? Is there something you need?" She asked curiously. "Yes— Um, do you do afterschool tutoring by any chance? I just don't want to be behind with your teachings ma'am." I explained to her, it was a bit nerve wracking to even make eye contact with this woman. "Oh! Yes I do, the only days I stay after school are Tuesdays and Thursdays. Would that be alright with your schedule?" She said. "Yes ma'am! And if you don't mind me asking this as well, could you give me any past assignments that haven't been over due? I also wanted to start my grades off on a high percentage." She nodded to my request and walked towards her desk, looking through some stacks of paper before picking up a few and handing them to me. "We can go over them tomorrow afterschool." She said as I placed the papers inside of my bag. I thanked her for the work and waved goodbye, she had given me a cheeky smile and a small wave also. To be honest, she might be my favorite teacher so far. I walked of the class room and towards Engel, linking hands with him once again as he leads me into my next class.

 I walked of the class room and towards Engel, linking hands with him once again as he leads me into my next class

•Engel• ❤️❤️🩶🩶🩶
•Miss Thavel• 🩵🩶🩶🩶🩶

•I head canon that Engel is Miss Thavel's favorite :)

•If you guys want to request a scene within this fanfic, I might add it for future chapters. (I literally have this entire story planned out but writers block is killing me)