𝟎𝟓

𝙱𝚎𝚒 𝙼𝚒𝚛 𝙱𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚞 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚗
•••
𝙰𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
───────────●───── 02:51

⇆ ↻ ◁ 𝕀𝕀 ▷ ↺ ♡

It had been a week since I've been enrolled at this school

It had been a week since I've been enrolled at this school. Within that time, I've gotten to understand more of the people attending, and honestly they aren't all bad if you just ignored the chaos caused within the halls. I had been keeping myself distant from the 3 that Claire had mentioned to me on my first day, whenever they're around I would tend to catch them making glances at me. Kinda weird to be honest. The only thing I can do for now is just to stick with Claire, speaking of her— she's been really clingy towards me since we met. Maybe that's just her nature. Engel has been really sweet with me, which I appreciate, bubble always invited me to do little activities on school grounds, Abbie and Lana had been doing a bit better since I helped the two out, it was nice to see them hopeful rather than nervous from school work. Though I can't help but to feel like eyes are on me during some classes I have, though I'm sure it didn't mean much since I am still new to the school.

...

That's enough thinking. I actually need to get up and get ready.

Finally sitting up from my bed, I took a good and long stretch before getting up from my bed. I had spent the past 20 to 30 minutes or so just thinking as I was still trying to wake up, so now I had to move fast with my routine.

I made it inside the school and started looking to find Claire and the others. Yet not long after walking, I felt something hit my foot before my body hitting the ground with a loud thud. Holy shit did that hurt. I quickly picked myself up and looked around as to why I fell. Didn't have to look for long as I turned to face a giggling fiend. One of the people Claire had warned me about, I think her name was Zip. The girl laughed a little more before making this stupid mocking high pitched voice.

"Aww, sorry I didn't see your foot there new face!" She mocked. School hasn't even started and already I'm pissed. "Dude what the hell is your problem?" I said harshly, as much as I didn't want to let this slide I didn't want to make a scene in the hallways. "It was just a joke! Plus you look miserable always around Claire and those other weirdos. You needed a good laugh." She said grinning as if she didn't do anything wrong. I looked at the girl in disbelief, I couldn't tell if she was being serious or not. The bell had rung before I could respond to her claims, so I just walked away from the girl and headed to miss Circle's class.

Once I got there to the class I quickly made my way to tell my group what had happened. Claire seemed to be more upset than Bubble and Engel, and who's to blame her? Zip and the others 2 goons always bother Claire and the teachers haven't done shit about it. I felt bad for her, but there is only so much I could do to help. I just hope that they don't try anything today. Though I could worry about that later as Miss circle had started her lesson once again.

Once Miss Circle had finished, she started handing out sheets of papers to me and the rest of the students, then announcing that the work would be due tomorrow morning in her class. The thing that I like about Miss Circle is that she's fine with students working on any assignments during her class to finish early, that's after she finishes her teachings. I took the rest of the class time to finish the assignment as it wasn't asking many questions, nor were they hard to solve.

I was the first to finish the paper within my group. As I waited for everyone to finish, something light had hit the back of my head and fell to the ground. I looked down so see a crumbled up ball of paper, I ready knew who the suspect was. I looked up to see the 3 goons in the back of the class, Zip's gaze met mine as she smiled at me. The other 2 beside her seemed to be focused on other things, so this had to be zip's doing. I picked up the fallen paper ball and as I did, I noticed Zip writing something in her note book before turning it to face me.

'look inside :D' it read. I curiously opened the paper ball to find she had written a note and made some small drawings along with it. 'wanna hang out after school? :)' it said. I'm sorry, did she not remember what little stunt she pulled this morning? Now she wants to try and hang out with me??? I wrote some words onto the crumbled paper, saying 'You literally tripped and laughed at me and you want me to spend time with you. Are you going to bully me or befriend me? Pick a side already.' Then threw it back to zip while Miss Circle wasn't looking. I watched as Zip opens the paper, her face changed to an upset expression as she stared at the paper, then quickly changing to an excited one. Just as bipolar as Texas's weather. Zip had picked up her pencil and started writing down some things, she looked all giddy when writing. I genuinely wonder what is going on inside this girl's head. Now finished, she turned to face me once again and threw the paper ball to my direction. I managed to catch it in my hand, felt proud of myself for a second. I opened the paper again for it to reveal her other note. 'it was a silly little prank i swear pinky promise :3' I read from the paper. This confused me a shit ton... but if I'm able to get on good terms with zip, I can probably befriend Oliver and Edward too, and finally get those assholes to stop messing with Claire. I thought while just starting at the ruined paper, thinking of the pros and cons to my plan. I guess there's no other choice. I sigh in defeat, starting to write one last time to put the nail in the coffin.

'It's fine, and I have nothing planned afterschool. I just have to ask my mom.'

I crumbled the paper and throwing it back to zip. The split haired girl opened the paper, reading what I wrote before looking my way to give me a thumbs up. Soon the bell had rang and the students had gotten up, along with Claire, Bubble, and Engel. I quickly grabbed my items to try and catch up with the others before I felt a tug on my forearm, I look to see Zip clinging on to my arm, making me stay behind from my group. Fucking great. Yeah sure that was irritating but I can't be mean around Zip if I'm gonna try to pry her and the other two off Claire's back.

"Did you ask yet???" She asked rather loudly, it kinda hurt my ears to be honest. "No not yet—"

"Can you right now please please please please please...—" holy fucking shit she still went on while shaking me around.

"OKAY. Okay, just, let me give her a quick call." I said to Zip, pulling out my phone and dialing my mom, I was rather happy that I was doing this in an empty classroom since all the students left, and Miss Circle went somewhere. Who knows where she had gone to. The dial didn't go in any longer as the ringing had stopped and I heard my mom's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hey ma, a friend of mine had invited me to hang out with her afterschool. Would it be alright if I could go?" I asked, her over the phone, as much as I didn't want to go I had to deal with Zip at the moment and I know she would not let me go.

"Alright, thanks ma!" I said before hanging up the phone, zip looks like she could explode any minute from hyper energy. "Your mom said yes????"
"Yes, yes, zip. She did, just as long as I come home before dark—"
"YAY!1!1!!1!1!" Zip cheers, jumping around like a child who's been given red 40. She takes my hand and drags me out of the classroom, now finally heading to the next class we share. I forgot I had a good amount of classes with her.

This is gonna be a long school day.

•Zip• ❤️❤️🩶🩶🩶