who are the vreedles?

Malik and Ben are in the digital underground tracking a pattern a bank hiests done by the vreedles.

Malik: soooooo

Malik: soooooo.... Who are the vreedles?

Ben: their evil bank robbers that go around robbing and stealing. Original they travel with their ma and pa vreedle but I guess they grew up and went out on their own.

Malik: ma and pa vreedle? Ben look I know I'm new at this whole being your partner thing so your gonna have to feel me in on this stuff.

Ben: Ma Vreedle and Pa Vreedle were made in a lab by extremely substandard scientists. They created Pa Vreedle by cloning Ma Vreedle. Over time, the two formed a family through a cloning machine, creating several children ordered by batches, with Octagon and Rhomboid being the result of an outdated formation. Isosceles Right Triangle Vreedle is the only known daughter of the family.

Malik: the fuck? Their names are shapes?

Ben: yup.

Malik: how are these villains that you fought on a daily basis?

Ben: it just how it is. Also I like this vehical. You built this by yourself?

Malik: yup built this bad boy when I was 16.

Ben: 16? Just how smart are you?

Malik: I don't wanna brag. So I won't. Anyway. The digital underground should track The vreedles where abouts. Just by putting in their names.

Ben: sweet.

Malik: so anything else I should know about these vreedle siblings?

Ben: their not that smart. I literally heard the sister vreedle say she can't write.

Malik: then this fight should easy (chuckles).

Ben: dont be so smug. They may not have brains but they have brawn, laser guns, and explosives.

Malik: and we got watches that allow us to transform into powerful aliens that can do literally anything. Except one watch is better then the other one.

Ben: I wonder who that is.

Malik: probably the guy who don't have parental controls on.

Ben: it's not parental controls it's just Azmeuth still won't give me master control. You just made yours. With cool features and aliens.

Malik: listen let's not have competition of who's watch is better. Lets just go find the vreedles stop them and go to Mr smoothie.

Ben: sounds like a plan.

10 mins pass

Malik: is that them?