the prince of khoros

After explaining the conditions to chaquetrix and sceles they both questioning it.

Chaquetrix: darling I don't know why you wanna be in a relationship with a criminal.

Sceles: I don't understand why you wanna be in a relationship with a robot.

Chaquetrix: who you calling a robot? I am not a robot.

Malik: I know your not chaquetrix look how bout this ima take you both out tomorrow we'll spend the day together and get to know each other

Sceles: why would I spend the day with her?

Malik: cause sceles if your gonna be living here you two are gonna have to get along. Especially if I'm gonna be in a relationship with both you.

Chaquetrix: mmm..... I guess I can try to get along with the criminal but only for you my darling.

Sceles: I guess I can try to get along with the robot but only for you cutie pie.

Malik: ok good cause look me and Ben are heading to khoros today.

Chaquetrix: do you need me to go with you darling? Tetramand can be very violent.

Malik: nah it's ok babe we're just gonna watch a fighting tournament. It's gonna be lots of fun. He suspecting me to pick him up in the digital underground.

Chaquetrix: but darling isn't just for road travel?

Malik: yes but the digital underground can also doubles as a ship. But listen can I trust you too not to kill each other when I get back?

Chaquetrix and sceles both sigh.

Chaquetrix: again only for you darling.

Sceles: sure suge.

Malik phone then starts ringing. He answers it.

Malik: yeah I'm on my way.

He hangs up.

Malik: ok ladies I'm out again I trust you to get along. I love you both.

Chaquetrix and sceles: we love you too!

He then walks out the door and closes.

Chaquetrix and sceles: (excitiedly) he loves us!

20 minutes later

Malik and Ben are on there way to khoros.

Ben: Malik I can't believe you almost made this thing turn into a ship. How could you do this at 16?

Malik: it was just putting things here and there. Anyway is tetramand suppose to be that 4 arm guy?

Ben: yeah their really strong but the female ones are stronger. One time I fought the princess of khoros because my friend Kevin made a deal to marry her in exchange for a engine.

Malik: did he marry her?

Ben: no.

Malik: that's kinda stupid.

Ben: how?

Malik: I mean is this princess ugly?

Ben: no.

Malik: is she mean?

Ben: kinda but that's part of her nature.

Malik: can she be nice?

Ben: yes.

Malik: is she powerful?

Ben: yes.

Malik: so what's the problem? I would've married her if it was me.