Chapter 20: ↳ fox on the hunt²¹

"SEDUCE AND DESTROY."

Nishinoya raised (Y/N)'s chin, looking straight into her eyes with a chaotic glimmer that was just waiting to be unleashed. "Chin up, back straight, ass out and let's go."

Entering the first class of the day, her heart jumped in her throat nervously. She spotted Terushima sensei sitting at his desk, immersed in preparations for the lesson.

'It's okay as long as no unnecessary attention is directed at me I can do this.'

A rough push sent her stumbling forwards just as Nishinoya started coughing obnoxiously behind her, making their teacher sharply look at them in mild surprise at the sudden disruption.

Terushima opened his mouth to ask if everything was okay but then he found himself falling short. His hazel eyes slowly dragged along the girl, surveying her from head to toe. The tip of his tongue swiped the corner of his lips.

Long black knee high socks were pulled all the way to her thighs, covering the bruises but leaving a little show of skin that would flash teasingly whenever she'd move. The top button of her shirt was undone, showing a hint of neck and collarbone. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail with a few strands gently framing her face.

But the thing that stood out most was the red bra that seared through her shirt.

He already knew what was going on without it having to be clarified. Now lets see which brother crumbles first. The funny thing is, he has a strong feeling he knows which one it'll be.

Terushima could tell (Y/N) was anxious with the way her fingers kept on fiddling with her skirt. Chuckling under his breath, he greeted them kindly. "Good morning."

Nishinoya stood behind her, pride struck across his features. "Good morning sensei, such a lovely day today isn't it."

The honey-blonde man inclined his head in acknowledgement, agreeing with a smirk. "It sure is."

Staring at the spikey-haired boy, he licked his lips, watching the two of them sit down. Terushima greeted all of his students, calmly waiting for everyone to settle down. Finding (Y/N)'s eyes, he raised his chin, making a show of looking her up and down.

Appreciatively wetting his lips, he bit down on his bottom lip. 'Not for me?' he mouthed, a slight pout hanging from his mouth.

Expecting for the girl to shy away, he was pleasantly surprised when she steadily kept their eyes together. Shrugging her shoulders, she mouthed back 'Who knows?'

Terushima leant against his chair, running his thumb across his lips casually before biting down on the tip. Winking, he broke their eye-contact to glance in Nishinoya's direction for a fraction of a second. As much as he wanted to have his fun with her - he had someone to take care of first.

Why limit yourself to one gender when you can have the best of both worlds?

Atsumu would like to say he was having a pretty normal uneventful day so far.

Just finished teaching his first class, he was about to start his second - this one a little bit more special. Opening the door, he let the students in, smiling and greeting them, searching for someone in particular. Since Sakusa made it explicitly clear what would happen if they dared to try anything during lessons, he doubted Terushima would do anything so this was working out in his favour.

Because they had break after and that meant he was free to take charge. He'll be the one to wipe that sneer off Sakusa's face.

However, as soon as he spotted the girl - all oxygen left his lungs. Atsumu's face cracked, displaying shock that he couldn't even bother to hide. It felt as if someone swung a bat into his abdomen, knocking out the rest of the air, leaving him breathless.