Chapter 22: ↳ taste of leather²³

"I FUCK HARD."

Sakusa blankly peered down at (Y/N), slowly taking off his tie. "Don't expect me to be gentle" he warned lowly, neatly setting down the tie on his desk.

She swallowed lightly, hearing that resonate through her mind repeatedly. Feeling her cheeks warm, the flush went all the way down her neck. The obsidian-haired man was the exact opposite of her, whereas the girl felt nerves creeping down her spine, he looked composed and intimidating as ever.

'What would be a Nishinoya appropriate answer?' she thought desperately, searching and thinking it over in her head. "Prove it to me and then maybe I'll start seeing you as an important man."

Sakusa's gaze darkened, a cold bite hanging to his words. "I might just have to punish you for that doll face."

"Let's hope the leather won't leave any burns."

His fingers quickly unbuttoned the last of her shirt, pushing the material aside and freely touching her stomach. The leather felt cold against her skin, inching higher to lightly run over her breasts. Biting her inner cheek, (Y/N) wondered if she just ended up dooming herself because suddenly he grabbed her breast roughly.

Slipping his hand beneath the material to cup the soft mound, the rough texture scraped over her nipple. Light swears left her mouth which earned herself a light chuckle filled with sarcasm, "I'm starting to think you're a masochist."

She refused to answer him, biting down on her tongue, she decided to turn her attention elsewhere to hide the faint blush that started to blossom across her face.

Sakusa leaned over her, her back arching off the table to softly brush against his chest when his thumb pressed against her clothed clit. His other hand gathered her wrists and held them above her head in a firm grip, to the point she felt all blood circulation stop.

"What, no sarcastic remark?", quirking a delicate brow, the corners of his lips tugged upwards. Applying more pressure, he raised his chin victoriously when (Y/N) moaned lightly, hips jerking once at the action.

Sakusa's warm breath fanned over her face as she anxiously met his dark eyes, breathing a bit heavier. Her eyes roamed over his handsome face, taking the time to study his features and noticing all the little things such as the long eyelashes that curled prettily at the end and the two beauty marks above his eyebrow.

Sakusa Kiyoomi was a very attractive man and she couldn't help but think he'd be even more handsome if he smiled.

Thoughts stuck on that, she glanced down at his lips, her own parting unconsciously. "I don't kiss" he answered thickly, black curls falling in front of his drilling gaze. "Kissing is messy and repulsive."

Sakusa's face scrunched up with disgust, pulling away from her personal space. He threw his head back, pale neck stretching as he brushed the curls out of his eyes. Suddenly his hands grabbed her thighs to drag her body down the table until his pelvis hit right between her legs.

The action made (Y/N) moan quietly when his crotch brushed against her, the skirt pooling around her hips. He started to unbuckle his belt, pulling the leather out of the belt hoops and folding it in half.

"Wouldn't want you touching me with those dirty fingers" he muttered gruffly under his breath, fastening the belt tightly around her wrists. Securing it with a knot, the material dug into her skin, feeling rough and uncomfortable.

Sakusa tugged harshly, pulling her body off the table only to turn her around and force her to bend over. A hand was pressed against her lower back, pushing down to keep her still. Hands stretched out in front of her, she felt him press against her ass.