6. CANDY FOR CANDACE

Next morning Candace opens her eyes with the delicious smell of pancakes invading her room. Oh, Lulu wakes up earlier and makes it worth it.

She leaves her bed and heads to the bathroom, then goes to the kitchen. She finds Lulu struggling with the coffe machine. There are pancakes shared in two plates, several types of jams and Italian cheese that Candace doesn't know all their names.

"Morning, baby." Candace goes to her and thanks with a kiss on Lulu's cheek. "You must be tired, I wanted to prepare our first breakfast."

"Morning. I am good to cook pancakes, babe. No big deal."

Candace raises an eyebrow, skeptically. "Are you trying to seduce me with American food, Castelli?"

Lulu giggles and pushes her to the chair. "I am afraid your American ass will eat her pancakes with strawberry jam. We are out of maple syrup babe, sorry. I will take care of it."

"Mmm. It's okay, baby. I love your mother's jams." She pours the jam onto her pancakes. "Come on, sit."

"I am trying to get our cappuccinos before this machine makes me destroy itself." Lulu answers angrily.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's being stubborn sometimes." Then she murmurs to herself. "Maybe Carlos can check it again."

Candace hears it and smiles mischievously. Maybe she can call Carlos herself and ask if he wants to check their naughty machine, also another naughty thing, too. But first, she needs to complete tonight's mission in the club with a mature man, then she can shift her attention to a young man like him.

A few minutes later, they are enjoying with the great breakfast and talking about Lulu's job.

"My supervisor told me that our boss had chosen three designs." Lulu says with excitement. "They will be exhibit at the fashion show for the Fashion Week."

"I am sure you will be one of them next year, baby." She answers confidently.

Lulu bites her lips as playing with her fork hesitantly. "Okay." She sighs. "This was supposed to be a surprise but fuck it. One of those designs is...belong to me!"

"My God, Lulu! Are you serious?!"

"Yes! Our boss said 'your product reflects the spirit of the fall in a proper way'..." Lulu mimicks that woman's arrogant voice "...'and color palette you chosen emphasizes the basic elements of the concept...' It was one of the best moments in my life!" Her face brights with the memory as she keeps talking.

"You'll attend the big week!" Candace shouts with an incredulous expression. "I can't believe you hid this."

"Dacey, it was supposed to be a surprise!" Lulu repeats, timidly. "Imagine, you realize one of the models walking on the podium as wearing my design?"

"That would be incredible! I can't wait to see it!" Candace can't stop laughing with her friend. "Then tonight, we will have a double celebration! One for your asskicker color palette and one for my American ass coming here."

Their life together starts with a good news and they hope it will continue in this way.

After the lovely breakfast, decide to wander around. Since she first saw the city, Candace had fallen it love with it. Especially with Duomo, the beautiful Lady in the heart of the city. Whenever she gets closer to this gorgeous building, she prefers to enter the square and take a stroll around it, then continue her tracks.

They take their time, wander around slowly, arm in arm. Lulu takes Candace into a cafe replaces in Galleria Vittorio Emanuele which is a shopping mall across the Duomo. They enjoy with the view of the square Milano as eating tiramisu.