9. SOUR ENCOUNTER

The girls walk into the night club with all their might and inner fierce. When they are on the mood they walk like they own the place, but not like ice bitches. Both of them are warm and kindhearted, walking around as smiling but not being easy. They have never been easy.

Everyone knows about cheerleader effect, but either Lulu or Candace needs another female around them to be seen as desirable. They are already charming in their own nature but when they come together...you would assume each one of these beauties as goddesses.

The club is not a huge place but the lightning and the sound system is great. It plays It Goes Like from Peggy Gou and she thinks the lyrics are perfectly suit on her situation tonight. She got a feeling she can't erase and she has no intent to leave it behind.

Lulu starts with low-alcohol drinks and Candace wants to try some of the Italian cocktails. The barman is flirty, he suggests her a cocktail which contains strawberry and sparkling wine. He says it is a sweet drink for a sweet girl like her.

Normally she would argue with him about girls can handle strong drinks but decides to be that sweet girl for tonight. She takes her pinky cocktail and turns around to lean on the counter. Lulu drinks her Bellini, which is an alternative of Candace's drink but contains peachs.

"You are going slow, too?" Lulu asks, she'd thought her friend is gonna rock from the beginning.

"Yes, I wanna enjoy the whole night." Candace lets out a white lie, doesn't rip her eyes from the dance floor as answering. She has an experiment tonight and she needs to be sober doing it.

Candace instinctively eyeing the young men who look close to her own age, then scolding herself and try to focus on her task. She is suppose to find a mature man for some fun and see if the age gap or the dominant attitude has a thing on her like it happened with the candy daddy. She is gonna pretend like a needy, sweet girl and let the stranger ruin her.

However the young population in the club can not help her on this issue. Since the place is close to university area there are lots of college boys and girls in there. Maybe she can find a young one with a bossy attitude and try the age gap thing another night. Yes, it is a good idea.

"Come on, we are dancing." She tells Lulu and puts the empty glass on the counter.

"You go ahead." Lulu shows her cocktail which she still drinks.

Candace nods and walks to the dance floor slowly, swings on her feet. A few man around her eyes her as soon as she enters the area. She continues swinging and waves her hair and looks around for a cold profile. However it is not easy in a city which is famous with its flirty and cheerful men. They all look at her with smiles and charming faces without being cocky but she resists the urge to get closer one of them.

Then she sees a young man acroos the dance floor who seems like an aloof person with a well shaped body. Well, you never know if the facade is equal to sexual attitude, but Candace has no choice other than trying.

She slowly gets closer to him and enters the field of his vision. He is not dancing, slightly moving on his feet with a glass of gin in his hand. When he realizes Candace, he eyes her head to toe, his eyes lingers on her curves. She holds his gaze and plays with her hair as swaying her hips. She continues dancing as he comes closer to her.

He is way taller than her and has a broad chest. Candace gives him a little smile and sends her hand on her neck, then slowly lowers it on her breast. He watches her hand trailing on her waist, then her thigh. She never stops swaying her hips, looks at him with heavy eyelids to complete the seductive sight.

Candace raises her hand and touches his chest, then slids it on his shoulder. He smiles at her and put his hand on her waist. Her other hand comes on his other shoulder and she caresses his broad chest with both hands. Her eyes never left his, she bites her bottom lip and lifts her chin. His eyes get darker and his hand on her waist slides down to her hips. His eyes drops onto her breasts and his lips part. She hides her triumph smile and turns around slowly, pushes her behind against his muscled torso. Her hands on her hair, she continues swinging.