Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

I slowly move to sit up, making the girl furrows her eyebrows as she stares at me in surprise. "Are you sure you're fit enough to be walking around?" She asked. I turn my head to look at her and smiles, lightly nodding my head in reassurance. "Very well then. Follow me..." she said. She turns around and walks away. I just follow close behind her as she leads the way. I wonder what kind of person the Leader is. I feel so nervous. What if I'm not welcomed here?

-Overwhelmed-

Y/N P.O.V

The whole time following the girl in front of me is filled with silence. Mainly because I don't know what to say to her. The fact that I rarely ever spoke to someone who's not from the Kamado family also becomes the reason. I feel so awkward right now.

"Alright!" The girl said, making me jump at her sudden voice. She also stops out of nowhere, nearly making me run into her. Luckily, I managed to stop in time. She turn around to face me and smiles again. "We're here, L/N-Chan" she said. I turn my head to look over her shoulder to see a house.

"This is the Headquarter?" I asked, turning my head to look at her. She smiles and nod her head. It's quite a surprise that I'm able to speak to someone outside of Kamado family. Maybe my stay with Urokodaki-San slowly helps me loosen up.

"Come on... let's head inside" she said. She slowly turns around and makes her way inside. I quickly follow close behind her, as she leads the way once again.

She leads me to a garden. I gulp when I notice there are a lot of other people, 8 in total. I scoot closer to Kocho as I try to hide from their views, which didn't unnoticed by the purple tipped haired girl.

"Nervous?" She asked. I just nod my head lightly. She just smiles at me and places a hand on my lower back. I yelp when she push me to view. My voice catches the attention of the other people. "We have a guest. This is the girl he mentioned" she said. She knows I'm nervous, yet she just did this.

All of them turn their heads towards me. I feel my nerve skyrocketing at the way they stare at me. One of them slowly walks up to me. It's a girl with pink to green hair tied into two braids.

"Hi!! My name is Kanroji Mitsuri! I'm the Love Hashira! And what's your name?" She said. She's filled with a lot of energy. I blink my eyes a few times, surprised that she suddenly approaches me. "Am making you nervous?" She said. I just give her an awkward smile, and lightly nod my head.

"Sorry, Kanroji-San... based on the note she came with stated that she's a quiet person. It took Urokodaki-San a while to make her comfortable enough to speak. It said that it has something to do with what happened in her past" Kocho said, turning her head to look at me as she said the last sentence. She smiles softly at me and turn to look at the Love Hashira again.

"To answer the question for her, her name is L/N Y/N. She's okay with talking when there's fewer people, isn't that right, L/N-Chan?" She asked, turning to me when she finished talking. I nod my head lightly. I feel grateful to her for answering the questions for me. Looks like I still have long to go until I'm comfortable to speak in front of a bunch of people.

I hear a soft hum next to me. I turn my head and jump when there's someone standing directly next to me. He's a taller man, with white hair and markings on his face. I rush to hide behind Kocho.

"That's not nice, Uzui-San... you're scaring the poor girl" she said. She turned to look at me and smiles softly. I just send her a nervous smile. She gently pat my shoulder to try and comfort me.

"Oyakata-Sama has arrived" a voice said. I turn my head to see two girls. Everyone rushes to kneel down in line. I blink my eyes as I stare at them. I feel a hand grabbing mine, pulling me down to kneel down with them. I turn my head to see a boy with long hair and turquoise ends.